BTC USD 84,742.2 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

[WTS]Bitcoin,Litecoin

Shang30

Freshie
Messages
13
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Payment channel: Maybank,CIMB, Public Bank, Hong Leong, AM Bank,RHB , Alliance Bank and others. ✔
I only pay you after confirm your payment and no exception.
Trade limit:RM100- RM2,000
Rate:[My rate will likely vary subject to the market]
So please contact me for latest rate or can you refer my localbitcoins rate.

✎ Contact ⏎
WhatsApp/sms/iMessage/call:+6012 4838 232
Email: [email protected]
Skype: msmonokuroboo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qian.xiaohai

About me:
I just a small trader started trading in localbitcoins since December 2013.
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Shang30/



✎ More information :
1)Spoken Language:
中文,English,Malay, Cantonese and Hokkien
2)Time needed for manual verification of legitimate payment might take longer for new buyer and for bigger trade. ✔
3)Identity verification might be requested. (Identity verification is a need of verify legitimate payment and customer due diligence,CDD) ✔
4)Multiple transaction over a period of time is preferable than a big one .

✎ Terms and Conditions:
1)I reserve the right not to sell for any pricing error. ✔
2)I reserve the right to refuse selling without providing reason if there is no consent from me . ✔
3)I reserve the right to hold the payment for 48 hours for suspicious or abnormal trade. ✔
4)Fiat currency(Money) going to be send back to the origin(BANK ACCOUNT) only for any cancellation of trade. For this case i will cover the transfer fee.


✔(YOU HAVE NO TIME NOT TO READ THIS )
 
Last edited:
Current rate:
Bitcoin RM 1,670 per BTC
Litecoin: RM42 pet LTC
 
Current rate: (19 April,11:19 AM)
Bitcoin RM 1,623 per BTC
Litecoin: RM42 pet LTC
 
Back
Top
Log in Register