BTC USD 85,622.4 Gold USD 4,130.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying winnerisyou - winnerisyou.com

b81232111

Fun Poster
Messages
177
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Points
10
I am not admin,Just found this on other forum.
winnerisyou.com : best investment site
I''m a professional sports capper. In the other words I bet money on sport events. This profession I've chosen few years ago.

Few month ago I've maintained a contacts with few members of some hockey leagues (information is private for their safety). They've offered to give me information about fixed matches.

What is it?

Match fixing or game fixing in organised sports occurs when a match is played to a completely or partially pre-determined result. Match fixing is often motivated by agreements with gamblers.

The main problem is that this information isn't cheap. Game count is already limited. We will have one or two games in a month. Of course it is risky, but I will try to make this business safe. I will provide the safety dividing the risks between fixed matches and my own betting strategy.

I made this project to have a stable and long partnership with you. Business will give the profit to you and me. Thanks for support and join us.
So the plans are:



Test plan: $2 - $200 15% daily for 8 days

Balanced plan: $201 - $1,000 16% daily for 8 days.

Profitable plan: $1001 - $5,000 17% daily 8 days

Expert plan: $5001 - $2,0000 18% daily 8 days

Out features:



* Plans for long an stable business

* Quick payments

* Liberty Reserve support.

* Licensed script

* DDOS protection

* Referal programm : 6%
a1.gif

winnerisyou.com : best investment site
 
Last edited:
Back
Top
Log in Register