robz
Active Member
- Messages
- 1,496
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2007
- Messages
- 1,496
- Reaction score
- 72
- Points
- 30
Salam,
I drive new vios, loan from UMW capital, insured by Tokio Marine.
I had an accident 4days ago...my car is totally lost..n i'm still alive..
Yesterday, the callman call me, said that better i repair d car instead of claim money..
WTF! no one will ever want to drive this monster again! not even me!
He said Tokio wont easily replace new car even it stated in the agreement.
I so confuse with all these things.
Can anyone help me?
Pics update..





















I drive new vios, loan from UMW capital, insured by Tokio Marine.
I had an accident 4days ago...my car is totally lost..n i'm still alive..
Yesterday, the callman call me, said that better i repair d car instead of claim money..
WTF! no one will ever want to drive this monster again! not even me!
He said Tokio wont easily replace new car even it stated in the agreement.
I so confuse with all these things.
Can anyone help me?
Pics update..





















Last edited: