BTC USD 84,627.9 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

That sensitive stuff

arm6169

Junior Member
Messages
68
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
64
Points
16
Three aussie blokes, Mongrel, Coot and Bluey were working up on an outback mobile phone tower:

As they start their descent, Coot slips, falls off the tower and is killed instantly.

As the ambulance takes the body away, Bluey says, 'Well, bugger me, someone's gotta go and tell Coot's wife.

Mongrel says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.'

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a carton of Beer.

Bluey says, 'Where'd you get the grog, Mongrel?'

'Coot's wife gave it to me,' Mongrel replies.

'That's unbelievable, you told the wife her husband was dead and she gave you a carton of beer?'

'Well, not exactly', Mongrel says.

'When she answered the door, I said to her, "you must be Coot's widow."

She said, 'You must be mistaken. I'm not a widow.'

Then I said, 'I'll bet ya a carton of beer you are.'
..............................................................
Aussies are good at that sensitive stuff.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register