BTC USD 82,963.6 Gold USD 4,170.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying strategy6hyip.com

ammar5

Super Active Member
Messages
6,510
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
14
Points
65
nie ada hyip yg baru...............meh le try,aku dah bnyk kali dapat.......

http://www.strategy6hyip.com

jgn lupe letak refferal id = ammar5 masa buat payment ke egold di ruangan memo.............good luck semua

Hello everyone! My name is Peter Chase. I'd like to welcome you all to Strategy-6 HYIP.

To give you a little background, I have been in the financial trading business at a young age for quite sometime now, and this is the first time I'm bringing my expertise to the online community.

The goal of Strategy-6 is to bring to you our members the financial stability and freedom you have been longing for. Investments will be traded continuously in various projects online and offline, and then the profits, along with the principal will be distributed among members on a daily basis or on a one-time weekly return.

We have 4 Plans to suit your investment needs. There is the daily payouts (Plan A & B), and weekly one-time payouts (Plan C & D). Just choose which is best for you.

PLAN A
25% Daily
Total Return: 150%
Investment Range: $1 to $99

PLAN B
30% Daily
Total Return: 180%
Investment Range: $100 to $10,000

PLAN C
200% Return In 6 Days
Investment Range: $500 to $4,999

PLAN D
250% Return In 6 Days
Investment Range: $5,000 to $10,000

LATEST MEMBER TESTIMONIALS:

* "I'm in Profit! Completely paid for spends and current spends on the way, plus got some Bonuses! This is by far the best program I have invested into so far. There are a lot of scams, but here is a great honest admin. Long live Strategy-6!

* Paid for Spends! More on the Way! This is one hell of a program!
 
SCAMMER IKAN MASIN NIE,MUAHHAHHAHA.JGN INVEST................
 
Back
Top
Log in Register