Apr 15, 2007 #41 C Chr1st1n Freshie Messages 33 Joined Apr 13, 2007 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Dear members, I'm back. All payments done. Thanks for support.
Apr 15, 2007 #42 cik_aryati Freshie Messages 27 Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Not pay i have try invest $1 i got pay for the first time and i try reinvest against.. and dont get paid I try contact admin.. but no reply..
Not pay i have try invest $1 i got pay for the first time and i try reinvest against.. and dont get paid I try contact admin.. but no reply..
Apr 18, 2007 #43 cik_aryati Freshie Messages 27 Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Points 3 website nee dah tutup dah.. dah bungkus...
Apr 18, 2007 #44 nicky81 Active+ Member Messages 3,724 Joined Nov 3, 2006 Messages 3,724 Reaction score 1 Points 25 hati-hati main hourly plan nih....cepat sekam. thread moved to scam/closed