BTC USD 85,009.7 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Solid Cash - solidcash.net

Advil

Freshie
Messages
8
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
3
I like to announce this new HYIP to everyone that I heard from one of my friend who has HYIP Monitor. I'm not the Admin and I hope the admin will be here to support his/her members.

They have 4 plans:

Starter:
1$-5$ (%10 After a day)

Silver:
10$-100$ (25% Daily for 5 days)
100$-100$ (26% Daily for 5 days)
1000$ and more (27% Daily for 5 days)

Gold:
10$-100$ (150% After 8 days)
100$-100$ (155% After 8 days)
1000$ and more (160% After 8 days)

Platinum:
10$-100$ (15.83 Daily for 12 days)
100$-100$ (16.25% Daily for 12 days)
1000$ and more (16.66% Daily for 12 days)


 
Payment Received:
appl.gif

Date: 2008-08-01 08:51:48
Batch: 1215xxx
From Account: U4981836
Amount: $2.35
Memo: Withdrawal to Telron from Solid Cash
 
Payment Received
appl.gif

Date: 2008-08-01 22:07:04
Batch: 1222xxx
From Account: U4981836
Amount: $38.75
Memo: Withdrawal to Telron from Solid Cash


Payment received look like instantly withdraw
thumbup.gif
 
One More Payment Received:
appl.gif

Date: 2008-09-01 23:45:36
Batch: 1230xxx
From Account: U4981836
Amount: $38.75
Memo: Withdrawal to Telron from Solid Cash


THANKS ADMIN!!!
thumbsup.gif
 
Back
Top
Log in Register