Dr.Jay
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 751
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2007
- Messages
- 751
- Reaction score
- 94
- Points
- 20
SOLD OUT! Thanks everybody!
Are you sensitive with the rates?
Well, i have the best rate for you.
I have US110 in stock.
The best rate for you! ...
Only RM3.40 per unit!!
Take littelbit2!
RM3.42 per Unit
Take all!
US110 X RM3.40 = RM374
Rules and regulations!
-Only trusted CG members. (CG/M)
-We follow CG rules.
-I accept Maybank only (Acc. Name: SONOI MOLUBI)
Contack me...
YM : jaynier91
SMS : <tutup kedai> (Only SMS okeh)
Are you sensitive with the rates?
Well, i have the best rate for you.
I have US110 in stock.
The best rate for you! ...
Only RM3.40 per unit!!
Take littelbit2!
RM3.42 per Unit
Take all!
US110 X RM3.40 = RM374
Rules and regulations!
-Only trusted CG members. (CG/M)
-We follow CG rules.
-I accept Maybank only (Acc. Name: SONOI MOLUBI)
Contack me...
YM : jaynier91
SMS : <tutup kedai> (Only SMS okeh)
Last edited: