BTC USD 85,540.4 Gold USD 4,156.27
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Sell Egold $100 / RM3.53 per unit

Tinggal $227 Egold Lagik

Assalaamualaikum,

Tinggal $227 Egold Untuk Dijual Pada Kadar Berikut:

Untuk Pembelian $1 Hingga $99 ............. Rate 3.60 Per Unit
Untuk Pembelian $100 Hingga $149 ...... Rate 3.58 Per Unit
Untuk Pembelian $150 Ke Atas ............. Rate 3.56 Per Unit
Untuk Clearkan Stok Sampai Licin ........ Rate 3.55 Per Unit


Sebolehnya Stok Ni Hendak Diclearkan Dalam Hari Ini, So Rates Ni Sah Sampai Kul 12 Tgh Malam Ini Sahaja

Pada Yang Berminat, Sila Hubungi Brown Melalui YMID nhip2000.

Langkah Keselamatan:
1) Pembeli WAJIB mempunyai ID di mana-mana forum tempatan, dan YMIDnya haruslah tercatat dalam profilnya...

2) Pembayaran hanya dilakukan ke Akaun Maybank/CIMB bernama NADEEM IQBAL PENWALA sahaja.
Sekiranya Pada bila-bila masa, anda diminta transfer duit ke akaun dgn nama lain, segera hubungi saya di talian 017-9786282, untuk mengelakkan risiko hackers / scammers...


1st Come, 1st Serve...

Wassalaam
 
Sold Out

Alhamdulillah,

Stok Hari Ini Telah Selamat Dijual Semuanya,

Nantikan Kemunculan Stok Seterusnya...

Kalau Ada Orang Nak Lagik, Rate 3.60 Available

Terima Kasih Atas Sokongan Anda

:)cgrock :)cgrock :)cgrock

Wassalaam
 
brownknight,

Just because I have rejected to accept your trade as you do not qualify my requirement and also do not like your behaviour, you do not have to make attacks and post all these childish nonsense in MY THREAD.

I do not care if as you claimed to be top rating trader, I will not tolerate rudeness or arrogant behaviour. I do not care if you have 60 testimonials for the last 1 year on carigold. Security is my top priority and if you do not qualify, I will not deal. In my 1st post, i have included my reputation profile of 8 years and if in doubt of trustworthy, you can ask, I will only deal safely. My personal details (account name, etc) will be given only after customer is verified to be safe to deal.

What kind of ecurrency exchanger are u? You want me to pay to your customer's e-gold number with the memo you want to save yourself 1 buck. Exchanger take to own account before pay to other person, not like this.

Althought it is your 1st time, I would have considered if I will allow to pay directly to your customer's e-gold account number if u are polite but you are very arrogant (boasting you are top trader) & rude (calling names & demand people do this & that), so i wouldnt deal with you, go look elsewhere.

Screenshot attached below so people will know brownknight is arrogant & rude and therefore will not deal with you either.

SCREENSHOT: http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/538/nhip2000xn2.jpg

Complain made by other members against brownknight:
http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=16132&page=9
 
Last edited:
memalukan

brownknight,

Just because I have rejected to accept your trade as you do not qualify my requirement and also do not like your behaviour, you do not have to make attacks and post all these childish nonsense in MY THREAD.

I do not care if as you claimed to be top rating trader, I will not tolerate rudeness or arrogant behaviour. I do not care if you have 60 testimonials for the last 1 year on carigold. Security is my top priority and if you do not qualify, I will not deal. In my 1st post, i have included my reputation profile of 8 years and if in doubt of trustworthy, you can ask, I will only deal safely. My personal details (account name, etc) will be given only after customer is verified to be safe to deal.

What kind of ecurrency exchanger are u? You want me to pay to your customer's e-gold number with the memo you want to save yourself 1 buck. Exchanger take to own account before pay to other person, not like this.

Althought it is your 1st time, I would have considered if I will allow to pay directly to your customer's e-gold account number if u are polite but you are very arrogant (boasting you are top trader) & rude (calling names & demand people do this & that), so i wouldnt deal with you, go look elsewhere.

Screenshot attached below so people will know brownknight is arrogant & rude and therefore will not deal with you either.

SCREENSHOT: http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/538/nhip2000xn2.jpg

Complain made by other members against brownknight:
http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=16132&page=9

laaa betul ker cenggini si BK nie , ape nyer exchanger daa , wei BK ko bukak arr konyer forum sendiri , ayat macam best gupenyer ini macam perangai ko , memang patut pon ko nyer M kene tarik , tak yah arr deal ngan mamat nie , tak gune , mark up lebih :(scam
 
Back
Top
Log in Register