hgt422007
Active Member
- Messages
- 1,364
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,364
- Reaction score
- 155
- Points
- 33
1255 - عن أبي قتادة رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنهُ أن رَسُول اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّم سئل عن صوم يوم الإᄁنين فقال: <ذلك يوم ولدت فيه، ويوم بعᄁت أو أنزل عليّ فيه> رَوَاهُ مُسلِمٌ.
1255. Abu Qatada reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked about fasting Mondays and he said, "That is the day on which I was born and the day when I was sent - or when revelation descended on me." [Muslim]
Tomorrow monday don t forget to fast .
وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
51.55. Wathakkir fa-inna alththikra tanfaAAu almu/mineena
51.55 . And warn , for warning profiteth believers .
1256. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Actions are presented on Mondays and Thursdays, so I like my actions to be presented while I am fasting." (Muslim related it without mentioning fasting.) [at-Tirmidhi]
1257 - وعن عائشة رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنها قالت: كان رَسُول اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّم يتحرى صوم الإᄁنين والخميس. رَوَاهُ التِّرمِذِيُّ وَقَالَ حَدِيᄁٌ حَسَنٌ
1257. 'A'isha said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to take care to fast on Mondays and Thursdays." [at-Tirmidhi]
51.55. Wathakkir fa-inna alththikra tanfaAAu almu/mineena
51.55 . And warn , for warning profiteth believers .
sumber dari Abou Khaled
1255. Abu Qatada reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked about fasting Mondays and he said, "That is the day on which I was born and the day when I was sent - or when revelation descended on me." [Muslim]
Tomorrow monday don t forget to fast .
وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
51.55. Wathakkir fa-inna alththikra tanfaAAu almu/mineena
51.55 . And warn , for warning profiteth believers .
1256. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Actions are presented on Mondays and Thursdays, so I like my actions to be presented while I am fasting." (Muslim related it without mentioning fasting.) [at-Tirmidhi]
1257 - وعن عائشة رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنها قالت: كان رَسُول اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّم يتحرى صوم الإᄁنين والخميس. رَوَاهُ التِّرمِذِيُّ وَقَالَ حَدِيᄁٌ حَسَنٌ
1257. 'A'isha said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to take care to fast on Mondays and Thursdays." [at-Tirmidhi]
51.55. Wathakkir fa-inna alththikra tanfaAAu almu/mineena
51.55 . And warn , for warning profiteth believers .
sumber dari Abou Khaled