babaji
Active+ Member
- Messages
- 4,580
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2007
- Messages
- 4,580
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 20
I am not admin......
Welcome! My name is Brandon Phil and I'm the head admin Primary-Funds. I've been about six years as an investor in hyip industry. After those 6 years I learned a lot, so I decided to venture into the wonderful world of hyip, also I was the administrator of some successful programs before. I'm here to help, every investor out there. With Primary-Funds everyone has the opportunity to earn.
Great features by Primary-Funds:
* Live support
* Own Forum
* Follow us on twitter
* Automatic withdrawals
There is one investment plan. 135% after 7 days. With minimal deposit $5.00 and maximum $1.000. We accept following e-currencies:Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and StrictPay. For all those e-currencies there is automatic withdraws. 5% referral commission and you don't have to be active member.
click here to join
Welcome! My name is Brandon Phil and I'm the head admin Primary-Funds. I've been about six years as an investor in hyip industry. After those 6 years I learned a lot, so I decided to venture into the wonderful world of hyip, also I was the administrator of some successful programs before. I'm here to help, every investor out there. With Primary-Funds everyone has the opportunity to earn.
Great features by Primary-Funds:
* Live support
* Own Forum
* Follow us on twitter
* Automatic withdrawals
There is one investment plan. 135% after 7 days. With minimal deposit $5.00 and maximum $1.000. We accept following e-currencies:Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and StrictPay. For all those e-currencies there is automatic withdraws. 5% referral commission and you don't have to be active member.
click here to join