admire1314
Junior Member
- Messages
- 61
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2006
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
180% After 1 Day (Promotional Plan)
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
Promotional Plan $1 - $5 180.00
150% After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
Level I $5 - $100 140.00
Level II $101 - $500 145.00
Level III $501 - $2,500 150.00
200% After 2 Days
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
Level I $5 - $100 180.00
Level III $101 - $500 190.00
Level III $501 - $2,500 200.00
280% After 3 Days
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
Level I $5 - $100 260.00
Level II $101 - $500 270.00
Level III $501 - $2,500 280.00
Join.
50:50 ref commission
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
Promotional Plan $1 - $5 180.00
150% After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
Level I $5 - $100 140.00
Level II $101 - $500 145.00
Level III $501 - $2,500 150.00
200% After 2 Days
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
Level I $5 - $100 180.00
Level III $101 - $500 190.00
Level III $501 - $2,500 200.00
280% After 3 Days
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
Level I $5 - $100 260.00
Level II $101 - $500 270.00
Level III $501 - $2,500 280.00
Join.
50:50 ref commission
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314
http://www.preciousprofits.com/?ref=admire1314