mrcrazyscar
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 105
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2012
- Messages
- 105
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
salam dan hye kepda warga CG!!
terdapat satu program yang ingin saya kongi..amat mudah dan hanya perlu menjawab survey ...
jom kita tgok latar belakang program ini
[maaf dalam bahasa inggeris, jika xpaham pm jer saya]
[What is PaidViewpoint.com?
Yes, it’s an online survey company, but it’s unlike any survey site I’ve seen before. I’ll let PaidViewpoint.com explain…
PaidViewpoint is the market research survey site built upon 4 principles:
We pay cash for every completed market research survey.
We never screen you out once you’ve been invited into a survey.
We’ve cracked the code that takes “boring” out of the survey answering experience.
Privacy – we never ask you to register your real name or complete physical address.
The most important thing to take away from those four points is the second line. Once you’re invited to take a survey, you will get paid no matter what. The biggest complaint with online survey companies is that a user will be halfway through an hour long survey just to find out he or she “doesn’t qualify” and is subsequently kicked out of the survey with no pay. That DOES NOT happen at PaidViewpoint.com. An invitation to a survey means you’re going to get paid.
You also get paid in CASH for completing a survey. No points or gift cards, but actual money. There is a $15.00 minimum withdraw though. I haven’t yet hit that amount of money, but I will keep you guys updated on how much I make there.]
ok sudah habis membaca boleh daftar DISINI

terdapat satu program yang ingin saya kongi..amat mudah dan hanya perlu menjawab survey ...
jom kita tgok latar belakang program ini
[maaf dalam bahasa inggeris, jika xpaham pm jer saya]
[What is PaidViewpoint.com?
Yes, it’s an online survey company, but it’s unlike any survey site I’ve seen before. I’ll let PaidViewpoint.com explain…
PaidViewpoint is the market research survey site built upon 4 principles:
We pay cash for every completed market research survey.
We never screen you out once you’ve been invited into a survey.
We’ve cracked the code that takes “boring” out of the survey answering experience.
Privacy – we never ask you to register your real name or complete physical address.
The most important thing to take away from those four points is the second line. Once you’re invited to take a survey, you will get paid no matter what. The biggest complaint with online survey companies is that a user will be halfway through an hour long survey just to find out he or she “doesn’t qualify” and is subsequently kicked out of the survey with no pay. That DOES NOT happen at PaidViewpoint.com. An invitation to a survey means you’re going to get paid.
You also get paid in CASH for completing a survey. No points or gift cards, but actual money. There is a $15.00 minimum withdraw though. I haven’t yet hit that amount of money, but I will keep you guys updated on how much I make there.]
ok sudah habis membaca boleh daftar DISINI