Jan 31, 2007 #1 M mem2007 Freshie Messages 3 Joined Jan 30, 2007 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Points 3 I have received the next payment in the program. I am pleased, that and to you I wish. Join under my reference: http://oilgolds.com/?ref=mem
I have received the next payment in the program. I am pleased, that and to you I wish. Join under my reference: http://oilgolds.com/?ref=mem
Jan 31, 2007 #2 biliswira Super Active Member Messages 7,225 Joined Nov 25, 2006 Messages 7,225 Reaction score 1 Points 65 Started Jan 28, 2007 Running days 2 Total accounts 50 Active accounts 20 Total deposited $ 146.58 Total withdraw $ 45.94 Visitors online 12 Last update Jan 30, 2007 Good luck
Started Jan 28, 2007 Running days 2 Total accounts 50 Active accounts 20 Total deposited $ 146.58 Total withdraw $ 45.94 Visitors online 12 Last update Jan 30, 2007 Good luck
Jan 31, 2007 #3 azlann1981 Super Active Member Messages 5,538 Joined Apr 13, 2006 Messages 5,538 Reaction score 254 Points 91 150% daily..hmm..tinngi tu.. Good Luck..
Feb 1, 2007 #4 M mem2007 Freshie Messages 3 Joined Jan 30, 2007 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Points 3 The program is pleasant to me. And to you? I have received the next payment (commission). The program is pleasant to me. And to you? Who wants to test, join under my reference: just put the ref link in ur sig..thanx Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2007
The program is pleasant to me. And to you? I have received the next payment (commission). The program is pleasant to me. And to you? Who wants to test, join under my reference: just put the ref link in ur sig..thanx
Feb 1, 2007 #5 nicky81 Active+ Member Messages 3,724 Joined Nov 3, 2006 Messages 3,724 Reaction score 1 Points 25 congratz mem2007 but 150% daily is quite high for me... dont u think so...
Feb 1, 2007 #6 KrisSMerah Super Active Member Messages 8,041 Paid Membership Joined Apr 22, 2006 Messages 8,041 Reaction score 19 Points 65 memang tinggi pun. layan je la. sehengget ke. sepuluh hengget ke
Feb 1, 2007 #7 nicky81 Active+ Member Messages 3,724 Joined Nov 3, 2006 Messages 3,724 Reaction score 1 Points 25 huhu..sepuluh dollar..38 hengget bro...ahakz
Feb 1, 2007 #8 N norickfumi Active Member Messages 1,053 Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 1,053 Reaction score 1 Points 25 i baru join under mem2007
Feb 1, 2007 #9 nicky81 Active+ Member Messages 3,724 Joined Nov 3, 2006 Messages 3,724 Reaction score 1 Points 25 dh join ke? welcome to CG norickfumi...