BTC USD 83,330.9 Gold USD 4,177.89
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Need advise about the new robot by Rita Lasker

mel_anderson

Freshie
Messages
2
Joined
Apr 14, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi folks!

Does anyone know something about the new free robot by Rita Lasker? The video has just appeared at youtube - the link for it is YouTube - Free Forex Robot from Rita Lasker - Make Money Online on FOREX - and they write there that it's OK, I want to try it, but don't know how good it is really. So, did anyone try this robot? What can you say about it? I'm especially interested in more or less experienced traders' advise, cause I'm just the beginner..

:(
 
Hi folks!

Does anyone know something about the new free robot by Rita Lasker? The video has just appeared at youtube - the link for it is YouTube - Free Forex Robot from Rita Lasker - Make Money Online on FOREX - and they write there that it's OK, I want to try it, but don't know how good it is really. So, did anyone try this robot? What can you say about it? I'm especially interested in more or less experienced traders' advise, cause I'm just the beginner..

:(

thankz..i will back test it soon...tq
 
Does anyone know something about the new free robot by Rita Lasker? The
video has just appeared at youtube - the link for it is YouTube - Free Forex Robot from Rita Lasker - Make Money Online on FOREX - and they write there that it's OK, I want to try it, but don't know how good it is really. So, did anyone try this robot? What can you say about it? I'm especially interested in more or less experienced traders' advise, cause I'm just the beginner..
I've tried this robot. I found it at http://robot4free.com. Rita Lasker's robot is really effective. I think so because I've tried many free robots and not all of them work.
 
just a normal martingale robot,the name is "Fish Forex Robot"...get free at www.robot4free.com have 2 subcribe 2 their mailing list...
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13446
USD / JPY
156.894
GBP / USD
1.32443
USD / CHF
0.83369
USD / CAD
1.41884
EUR / JPY
177.990
AUD / USD
0.69765
Back
Top
Log in Register