BTC USD 81,725.8 Gold USD 4,133.55
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

My trading journey with FXOpen

For today's trading setup, I have chosen USDCAD; I am waiting for a correction and have placed a buy limit at the nearest support level—specifically, the hourly middle band. The Canadian Dollar is expected to continue weakening, while the US Dollar strengthens.
USDCAD 22 9 2026 H1 A.png
 
Looking at USD/JPY today, M15 price action shows a sideways or range-bound pattern. The daily trend leans bullish due to USD strength. I am placing a buy limit order at the nearest support level, along with a stop-loss.
USDJPY 24 9 2026 M15 A.png
 
On Tuesday, I traded the USDCAD pair by placing a buy limit order near the lower band on the 15-minute chart. The Canadian dollar has been tending to weaken, largely driven by the strengthening US dollar—a result of high US Treasury yields and expectations of a Federal Reserve interest rate hike.
USDCAD 29 9 2026 M15 A.png
 
The USDCAD position is currently floating, with price action confined to a relatively narrow range. The price experienced a sudden drop but recovered quickly; this is evident in the M15 timeframe. I am leaving the current position open without modifying the order.
USDCAD 30 9 2026 M15 A.png
 
I am holding my USDCAD position today, though I have adjusted the stop-loss to lock in the floating profit. However, yesterday's US PCE data came in lower than expected, which could potentially weaken the USD.
USDCAD 1 10 2026 H1 A.png
 
I am keeping my USDCAD position open today. Despite yesterday's correction, the stop-loss hasn't been hit, and a rebound pattern is currently forming on the hourly chart; hopefully, this will prove to be a valid signal ahead of today's NFP data release.
USDCAD 2 10 2026 H1 A.png
 
Today, I opened a long position in BTCUSD, anticipating that crypto sentiment will improve towards the end of 2026 after the earlier decline.
BTC 5 10 2026 H1 A.png
 
Today, I’m focusing on XAUUSD. Reports indicate that US Treasury yields are softening, and market expectations for a Fed rate hike have declined due to US labor data coming in weaker than anticipated. I’ve opened a short-term buy position on the M15 timeframe.
gold 7 10 2026 m15 a.png
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12111
USD / JPY
157.887
GBP / USD
1.32289
USD / CHF
0.83180
USD / CAD
1.42253
EUR / JPY
177.009
AUD / USD
0.69582
Back
Top
Log in Register