BTC USD 84,713.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying MutualIndependence.com - Variable rates after 15 Days

erman

Fun Poster
Messages
433
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
433
Reaction score
46
Points
20
Welcome to Mutual Independence

Some key features of our program

*

Secure Dedicated Server
*

Hardened server firewall
*

Non scripted website and payment system for enhanced security
*

No back office for ultimate privacy
*

Profits generated from real forex trading
*

Trades based on fundamental and technical analysis
*

Trading with the use of strict money management techniques
*

Direct payments to and from e-gold
*

Offshore based entity
*

Responsive support team

========================



A message from the admin / head trader

Hi, my name is Sebastian, head trader of Mutual Independence. Please do not invest until you read first.

I understand the stress and aggravation in dealing with so called programs that promise you the world and after giving you the red carpet, to sweep it right under your feet and start to run for the hills. At Mutual Independence, I won't promise you the world either but I promise that your funds will be traded at all times. As the founder and head trader for Mutual Independence, I'm not going to lie on behalf of the company and tell you I have 10-20 years of experience in the forex market like most scammers will lie about. Think about it, if someone really had 10-20 years experience, why are they running an hyip? They are simply lying for you to gain confidence in the program. The truth is, I don't have 20 years experience, 10 years, or even 5 years. Anyone that tells you they have that many years in forex is lying because forex has never been introduced on a retail level to the public until just a few years ago. So for someone to say they have 10 years or so are either probably lying, or have been trading on an institutional level. If they were trading on an institutional level managing millions to billions of dollars, they have no reason to run a high yield investment program online. I have a little over 2 years experience in this market.

Too little experience? Well, think about this for a moment. Would you rather invest your money with a liar with 0 years experience and participate in a silly ponzi or someone with 2 years experience who has put in the blood, sweat, and tears to optimize a trading strategy that is profitable over time? If you chose the ponzi, good luck to you. If you chose the other option, you are smart enough to realize you just increased your odds of success drastically. So now the ultimate question. If I'm doing so well in trading, why do I need money from investors? First off, I'm not a rich guy sitting on a bulk of trading capital. If I was, I obviously wouldn't need anyone's money. I'm an ordinary person like everyone else. I have living expenses, a family to feed, a desire to reach my financial dreams in life. I figure if I do this soley on my own, it will take me a very long time to reach my goals because I don't have a large capital to base it on. I'm simply not a rich guy and that's the truth.

With the help of investors, I will not only be able to reach my goals sooner but also give the opportunity for investors to possibly achieve the same goals as I do. I will explain a few things on how I trade. My strategy is not so complicated yet simple enough to be effective. I generally use different moving averages such as the 5,10,20,50,60 emas (exponential moving averages) supported by oscillating indicators like the RSI (relative strength index), Stochastic Oscillator, and MACD (moving average convergence divergence). I also trade using support and resistance levels along with pivots. I also trade using several chart time frames such as the 5min, 15min, 30min, and 1H depending if the market is trending or ranging. I use longer term charts to confirm certain trends if I am going to set up a trend following entry. Markets change so I always have to adapt to such changes but my core strategy and money management techniques remain the same. Keep in mind that this is a high performance fund so higher leverage is used in order to reach profit goals. Sometimes I will have losses but I keep a separate reserve pool to keep up the flow of payments and such. But based on many mathematical calculations and the potential of my strategy, the short term losses and funds used from the reserve fund will be replenished and caught up in a reasonable time frame so delayed payments usually will not be an issue. I've planned this idea for a long time and only wanted to introduce this to the public when I was ready and now I am. Here at Mutual Independence, we plan for a very prosperous and exciting experience for everyone. Our name is what it is. Together with investors, we will achieve financial independence mutually.

Sincerely,

Sebastian Diaz

-------------------------------------------------------------
Our investment plan is one simple plan but is always variable depending on how each trading day goes. The plan is based on a 15 calendar day time frame. This gives us enough time to move funds to and from the trading account to e-gold to maintain the flow of payments. After each trading day, I will post the results for that particular day. Payments are based on calendar days. Here is an example. If you invested on February 1, your payment will be made on February 16. You will start to earn trading profits on February 2 and last profits will be earned on February 15. On February 16, you will be paid but will not receive credit for February 16's trading profits because the funds have already been moved to pay you. Here is a more detailed scenario.

Scroll down to deposit now.

Trading Results
Feb 1: +1.45%
Feb 2: +0.97% <---- You start earning profits here
Feb 3: No trades
Feb 4: +3.69%
Feb 5: +2.87%
Feb 6: -1.2%
Feb 7: -0.5%
Feb 8: +1.4%
Feb 9: +4.11%
Feb 10: No trades
Feb 11: +3.26%
Feb 12: +2.49%
Feb 13: +1.23%
Feb 14: -0.89%
Feb 15: +2.12% <---- Last profits earned here
Feb 16: +1.98%

Profits from Feb 2 - Feb 15 = 19.55%
Payment on Feb 16 = 19.55% plus principle (119.55% ROI)
If you invested $1000 on February 1, you would have received $1195.50 on February 16


http://mutualindependence.com
 
sekali pandang mcm Please-Invest, kita bole tengok prestasi untung rugi Forex on daily basis..
tapi deposit kena beku sehingga 15 hari baru bole kuar ke egold (deposit + untung - rugi)...
on average, aku nampak return sekitar 18 - 28%..logik jugak..

so, kalu duit masyuk aku akan update korang..
x popular kat cni mungkin pasal x RC...
 
Hi Guys,

I'm in..
Wish me all the best of luck and
Sebastian performance as well...

4/14/2007
07:13 Payment Made 79243916 Gold -0.183781 4159478 126.00 USD 685.60
To: Mutual Independence Merchant Reference #: MI Plan
Memo: 2bz4money

2bz4money Status

Enter : 14/4/2007
Start Earning: 15/4/2007
Last Earning:28/4/2007
Payment Due: 29/4/2007
 
Last edited:
Trade 17-4

Syukur...:D
April 17, 2007: +5.10%
Tonight was a very exciting night. The GBP has broken the 2.0000 mark! We didn't get a chance to catch it all the way up to that level but we did take 68 pips from tonight's trade. The blue circle indicates my entry at 1.9915 and my exit was 1.9983. Total net to members tonight is 5.1%

2bz4money Status Return : 6.58 %
 
Last edited:
2bz4money Status
My Deposit: $126
Enter : 14/4/2007
Start Earning: 15/4/2007
Last Earning:28/4/2007
Payment Due: 29/4/2007

Yesterday Return +6.58%
Today Performance -0.64% (minor losses)
Total return to date : +5.94%
 
Back
Top
Log in Register