so far is paying me
QUOTE
Welcome to milsum, My name bill and username is flyingboots. Providing the fair and equal chance to all investors. I start this site enable investors to make some profit. This site is to build for a simple theory and that is to ensure everyone make some profit. I cannot giving high percent of payment because it's impossible. I will show you the wonder of investment.
With Delicated IP no need to worry about downtime.
10% daily for 15days
3/24/2007
05:24 Payment Received 781xxxxx Gold +0.001516 4242629 1.00 USD 659.80
From: flyingboots
Memo: Withdraw to mako80 from www.milsum.com
QUOTE
Welcome to milsum, My name bill and username is flyingboots. Providing the fair and equal chance to all investors. I start this site enable investors to make some profit. This site is to build for a simple theory and that is to ensure everyone make some profit. I cannot giving high percent of payment because it's impossible. I will show you the wonder of investment.
With Delicated IP no need to worry about downtime.
10% daily for 15days
3/24/2007
05:24 Payment Received 781xxxxx Gold +0.001516 4242629 1.00 USD 659.80
From: flyingboots
Memo: Withdraw to mako80 from www.milsum.com