ed0gawa
Freshie
- Messages
- 20
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2006
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
CERTIFIED SCAM
IP admin bukan dari Malaysia.
Admin mempunyai beberapa akaun di MMG
[quote name='TheMobileHookup' date='May 21 2006, 01:54 AM' post='2149356']
Malaysia? Hmmmmmmmmm...
OrgName: Latin American and Caribbean IP address Regional Registry
Malaysia does use proxies but I don't recall them coming out of Brazil and the IP matches a few other members here.
Guess I have some banning to do...
Couldn't let me have a peaceful Saturday afternoon could you....
[/quote]
quote dari mod MMG
IP admin bukan dari Malaysia.
Admin mempunyai beberapa akaun di MMG
[quote name='TheMobileHookup' date='May 21 2006, 01:54 AM' post='2149356']
Malaysia? Hmmmmmmmmm...
OrgName: Latin American and Caribbean IP address Regional Registry
Malaysia does use proxies but I don't recall them coming out of Brazil and the IP matches a few other members here.
Guess I have some banning to do...
Couldn't let me have a peaceful Saturday afternoon could you....
[/quote]
quote dari mod MMG