BTC USD 83,600.0 Gold USD 4,170.98
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Magical Forex..seduttt

PopIsDead

Active+ Member
Messages
4,857
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
4,857
Reaction score
478
Points
41
ebook-med.jpg


download link:
HERE

EVERYONE LIKES TO MAKE TRADING COMPLICATED!
Let me show you a method that is SIMPLE enough, So that you won't believe what you are seeing!

Hi, My name is Alex Buzby and I would like to show you a low risk strategy that I have developed in trading the Forex market successfully.

You see, in an up trend, the market will go up, BUT not in a straight line! It will move in waves.

Don't worry, I am not here to talk about Elliott Waves, or other weird theories. I only use a couple of simple indicators.

Here is an email I have just received:

Dear Alex
YOUR E BOOK ON SYSTEMS IS INCREDIBLE. To tell you frankly I have purchased e books worth around approx $10,000 but I feel your systems are the best till now. I have purchased ...(several systems mentioned) etc and so many but I am using only yours till now and it keeps me out in contra trading and noise. I have recovered almost whatever I lost using other systems. Yours and one more (my kudos to him also) for eod trading are my favorites.

Thanks so much and if you have more to add or any other good systems please do let me know
Miss P.J. ( U.A.E)
 
salah section nie..manual system..
mintak mode tolong move kemana yg patut..

thanks
 
salah section nie..manual system..
mintak mode tolong move kemana yg patut..

thanks



nevr mind pop.. wonderfull simple system..:)paid:)cgrock


p/s-i like ur "chucky wanna play" avatar....huhuhu
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13413
USD / JPY
157.214
GBP / USD
1.32287
USD / CHF
0.83355
USD / CAD
1.41777
EUR / JPY
178.302
AUD / USD
0.69861
Back
Top
Log in Register