BTC USD 86,123.1 Gold USD 4,158.53
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Looking for a good Forex Order Management Tool?

fxpert01

Freshie
Messages
2
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi Guys - anyone heard of ProSLTP?
Looks to be a cool management tool and you can try it 2 weeks, the only thing is you need to use your e-mail and they will send it to you.

I also used it for more then 3 weeks and I still can use it - maybe they forgot to remove the protection LOL.

Would be nice to know your opinion on this one

Here is the link: http://forexprofitprotector.com/prosltp-mt4-tool-to-manage-your-trades/

Looks to be a really nice tool - I can't believe they forgot to add protection to trial version :D
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12416
USD / JPY
158.201
GBP / USD
1.32407
USD / CHF
0.83135
USD / CAD
1.42755
EUR / JPY
177.872
AUD / USD
0.69692
Back
Top
Log in Register