BTC USD 84,614.4 Gold USD 4,177.45
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Loan for blacklisted

cheryrash

Freshie
Messages
2
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
3
I have a car under my name but the car is taken over by someone else right now (sambung bayar). I cant locate the person yet as i need to transfer name. I think i may also be blacklisted.

Any chance to still take a loan to buy a car as I need to buy a car soon. Anyone can help?
 
I have a car under my name but the car is taken over by someone else right now (sambung bayar). I cant locate the person yet as i need to transfer name. I think i may also be blacklisted.

Any chance to still take a loan to buy a car as I need to buy a car soon. Anyone can help?

leh cuba but kena sediakan downpayment atleast 30% dr rege kete
 
I have a car under my name but the car is taken over by someone else right now (sambung bayar). I cant locate the person yet as i need to transfer name. I think i may also be blacklisted.

Any chance to still take a loan to buy a car as I need to buy a car soon. Anyone can help?

u also can contact me at [email protected]
we can discuss and try to settle ur problem before it become worse...:D
 
30% down payment? Even for 2nd cars or only applies to brand new cars?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register