BTC USD 83,042.4 Gold USD 4,123.69
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Kelas Belajar Basic Fundamental dan Intermarket Analysis dalam FOREX

ask about intermarket analyzer

Dear Hadi!
I trade forex for 2 years, at first I only follow TA, but not succeed. I lost a lot of money. I stop trading and learn again to find what I miss.
I find that your intermarket analyzer and dashboard is very inpress to see momemtum of market.
I have tried a lot to download and install every version of intermarket analyzer but it didn't work, my trading Broco's platform when I add script didn't show anything.
I missed your class to teach how to trade with intermarket analyzer so Can u send me your dashboard now. Sharing is caring, u can share to everybody on thread, so I think u can share it for me.
U are the man.
if u can send it to me, please send to my email: [email protected]
Waiting fore your answer.
 
saya rasa ramai yg minat blaja online kot bro...

wat mahal salah...wat murah salah..wat free pn salah...kekadang sy pn tak paham...hehehe

papepun..keep it up bro...:)cgrock:)cgrock

jgn di bg free...kalau boleh biar berbayar
bg free belajar nak mcm tak nak jer dtg pun latop
tak bawa buku nota pun tak bawah seolah-olah
mcm pi dgr ceramah pulak...ini pengalaman sy lah
ketika membuat kelas trading gold secara percuma
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11815
USD / JPY
158.277
GBP / USD
1.31902
USD / CHF
0.83414
USD / CAD
1.42636
EUR / JPY
176.976
AUD / USD
0.69517
Back
Top
Log in Register