BTC USD 83,526.0 Gold USD 4,156.00
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Instantgoldmoney - Adsense Forum Revenue Sharing

emanresu

Fun Poster
Messages
956
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
956
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Join forum, baru launch. High pay rate. INSTANTGOLDMONEY FORUM

Let me tell the good news first : -
1. Referral link is up, just go to the AFFILIATE section and you will get it.

2. We have made every board a pay to post board. So you can earn everywhere.

3. Rewards added heavily (i) Refer member :: 100 points (ii) per post :: 10 points (iii) every visitor who clicks on your referral link :: 1 point

4. After you reach 1000 point send me a PM with the banner code and I will place it in my forum and deduct the points from you. This system is new so I made it 1000 points for now. (Only the first 10 people for this month)

5. A word of caution please do not click to get paid from the Paypal or eGOLD link your points will be lost forever.

Now the bad news :-

1. The SHOP has gone, and gone for good, a lot of error was returned from it.

I think thats all for now. In near future I am not going to make any change with the forum.


Regards,

lsit ad banner yg diterima:
adsense, Bidvertiser, YPN, MAC, etc or it can be HYIP, Autosurf, PTC, PTR.

Join INSTANTGOLDMONEY FORUM ;)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register