BTC USD 83,055.0 Gold USD 4,145.72
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Housing Loan - Best Offer

reformist71

Freshie
Messages
25
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
3
I would like to refinance my house with following conditions:

1) To use only my name (both SAP & previous loan under my & my wife name)
2) Minimum margin of finance of 90% with 5% opt for MRTA.
3) Purchases in year 2000 (RM220K), last year evaluated at RM255K (some internal renovation has take place since year 2000). So I expect the CMV will not less than RM260K.
4) Previous loan left less than RM200K

Details I will provide later.

If anyone can help, email me at [email protected]
 
Last edited:
I would like to refinance my house with following conditions:

1) To use only my name (both SAP & previous loan under my & my wife name)
2) Minimum margin of finance of 90% with 5% opt for MRTA.
3) Purchases in year 2000 (RM220K), last year evaluated at RM255K (some internal renovation has take place since year 2000). So I expect the CMV will not less than RM260K.
4) Previous loan left less than RM200K

Details I will provide later.

If anyone can help, email me at [email protected]

try with our bank..
HSBC.. flexible loan.. any overpayment u make, directly deduct ur principal loan.. free moving cost also..

if interested, pm me..
 
I would like to refinance my house with following conditions:

1) To use only my name (both SAP & previous loan under my & my wife name)
2) Minimum margin of finance of 90% with 5% opt for MRTA.
3) Purchases in year 2000 (RM220K), last year evaluated at RM255K (some internal renovation has take place since year 2000). So I expect the CMV will not less than RM260K.
4) Previous loan left less than RM200K

Details I will provide later.

If anyone can help, email me at [email protected]

bro.. check ur email...
 
Good Morning & Assalamualaikum,

Dear li_ow1st.
Don't mind, please email to me.

Dear T2T,
I will do that shortly.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register