BTC USD 84,242.2 Gold USD 4,188.10
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

GloboXchange

FXGold

Freshie
Messages
5
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hey all,

GloboXchange.com is an automatic exchange company, I don't know from where they are because they have both English and Russian versions of their websites. But for us most important is that how they are :) and I found them Very Good due to quick transaction and for low fee as well.

http://www.globoxchange.com/index.php?lang=eng (This is not ref link)

Please also post your comments if you have any experience with them, I am sure it will help alot to new exchange lookers :)

Thank you in advance!
Best Regards.
 
sorry

thank you for the information , but I only like and recommend the one and only autocambist.net :) have you tried?
 
yes I agree with you, but everyone has it's own experience and another factor is like and dislike :) I hope you agree with me. Anyways, thank you for your suggestion. But, I did not tried the Autocambist yet and will post the feedback if will have. still I like GloboXchange.com because I don't know others :) don't mind please. hope to hear you more! Thanks!
 
nak beli egold pakai TT..seram Ooo :(
 
Back
Top
Log in Register