BTC USD 83,025.8 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Global Domains International - gdi.ws

chloec

Junior Member
Messages
60
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hello,

Is GDI (Global Domains Internation) Killing you?

Find out more on GDI-a DSM company!

When was the last time you heard from your sponsor or your upline?

* Did they return your calls?
* Did they tell you to "buy leads"?
* Did they say "oh, just use the GDI inviter system"?

I'm not a psychic but I think I know the answer.

Make 10K Per Month Within 90 Days Using The Pay It Forward System With GDI"

My name is Aljoe Chang and I'm the assistant team leader of Team GDI Pro.
We are an experienced group of network and internet marketers who are actively
promoting GDI using the PIF System. With our system, you can realistically start
making $10,000 per month within 90 days.

If you don't know what is GDI, a 6 years DSM company , you can take a look at it -- Global Domains Internation

That sounds crazy, right? I thought the same until I watched the PIF Movie.

Make 10K Per Month Within 90 Days Using The Pay It Forward System With GDI
"

I joined Team GDI Pro for the following reasons...

* My sponsor actually called me when I signed up.
* Everyone on the team gets free TARGETED traffic.
* Your sponsor pays your first month.
* We have daily training and support.
* We have a private discussion forum and conference room.
* My sponsor returns my calls.

Make 10K Per Month Within 90 Days Using The Pay It Forward System With GDI"

Now, let me be frank with you. You're welcome to join our team regardless
of your level of experience.

However, if you're not willing to devote 30 minutes a day to this business,
then we don't want you on our team (sorry).

Ready to join our team? Follow the link below.
Make 10K Per Month Within 90 Days Using The Pay It Forward System With GDI"

After you join, we will give you your Pay It Forward Site.


I look forward to working with you.

Global Domains International Company Information:

A member of DSA


GDI VIDEO

==============================
Team GDI Pro Assistant Team Leader
Aljoe Chang
Skype: "aljoechang"
==============================
 
Hello,

My name is Aljoe Chang and I'm the assistant team leader of Team GDI Pro.
We are an experienced group of network and internet marketers who are actively
promoting GDI using the PIF System.


--GDI is a DSA member
--6 years history
--BMW, Yahoo, Kodak UPS etc are its customers
find out more about this company .

Make 10K Per Month Within 90 Days Using The Pay It Forward System With GDI"


I joined Team GDI Pro for the following reasons...

* My sponsor actually called me when I signed up.
* Everyone on the team gets free TARGETED traffic.
* Your sponsor pays your first month.
* We have daily training and support.
* We have a private discussion forum and conference room.
* My sponsor returns my calls.

Now, let me be frank with you. You're welcome to join our team regardless
of your level of experience.

However, if you're not willing to devote 30 minutes a day to this business,
then we don't want you on our team (sorry).

GDI vedeo

Click here: Pay it forward

I look forward to working with you.

Team GDI Pro Assistant Team Leader
Aljoe Chang
Skype: "aljoechang"
 
Hi,

We always have conference .If our group members need help or training, they always log in there to get information or even get help to explain to new prospects, Prospects can also be invited there so they can find out more about GDI before they make decisions to join GDI.

You can go in there too.

Conference start at about 10.00am Malaysia time. There are members there to help you as early as 9.00a.m.

log in : your username
password: Guest

http://www.hotconference.com/software/conference.php?id=58117213

or

http://www.gdichat2.com (ring for attentions)

we could talk if you have skype.


Tell them aljoechang invite you there. Ask all you want to know.

If I am not there , look for Daniel Chang,Gurmel Singh or Patrick, they are all my up lines, they all will help you!

my skype: aljoechang
Daniel's skype: daniel429

Thanks

ahsir
 
hi can u eleborate more on the plan or sytem that ur company.... just for us to know more on it before we make any decision... thank's in advance
 
Back
Top
Log in Register