BTC USD 82,428.0 Gold USD 4,124.67
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying GainProfitltd - GainProfitltd.com

blues03

Active+ Member
Messages
3,062
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
3,062
Reaction score
1
Points
25
I'm not admin.

30-38% Daily for 4 days

Increase your assets with us!
Our company is an online investment program established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. We offer fixed rate plans that provide stable and steady earnings for our clients. Our conventional approach, combined with our dedication and loyalty to service will provide you with an outstanding investment experience. If you are seeking for a reliable and life changing income opportunity, then GainProfitLtd is the right choice for you.

Our features
Absolute DDoS protection
Secured script
Automatic database backup
5% referral commission
Fast payments
Stable and reliable
24/7 support

++Invest Here++
 
hope this program can for long term investment good luck
_______
 
I'm not admin.

30-38% Daily for 4 days

Increase your assets with us!
Our company is an online investment program established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. We offer fixed rate plans that provide stable and steady earnings for our clients. Our conventional approach, combined with our dedication and loyalty to service will provide you with an outstanding investment experience. If you are seeking for a reliable and life changing income opportunity, then GainProfitLtd is the right choice for you.

Our features
Absolute DDoS protection
Secured script
Automatic database backup
5% referral commission
Fast payments
Stable and reliable
24/7 support

++Invest Here++

I do not think, don't thing so, I registered on this site and deposit $ 20 on 23/03/2009, but in my GainProfitLtd account is still at zero, I send them many mail, but do not respond, they're responsible , I think we are SCAM, And never they never respond me. if they don't return my money, I'll be on all the forum talking about them and my situation. I just want my money back to my palpay account.
In your home has a message that says:
Dear members of GainProfitLtd, We received some emails from our members telling us that after they made a deposit by alertpay their active deposit is still $0.00. Maybe there is some problems with the API between our script and alerpay site.
But I think it is to collect more funds and then disappear.

:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam:(scam


I hope they prove otherwise.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register