I am not admin
I found real trade forex company "Fxpublic.com" not Ponzi scheme.
Started Dec 3, 2007
Running days...........77
Total accounts........201
Active accounts......102
Total deposited $ 136,719.45
Members online 3
Last update Feb 18, 2008
210 days(150 workdays) 1.50%-2.10% daily.Compound is enabled.
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
Starter $10 - $499.................1.50
Classic $500 - $4,999.............1.70
Standard $5,000 - $9,999.......1.90
Premium $10,000 and more......2.10
referral commission 5%
accept only E-bullion
Read more.... visit this site
http://www.fxpublic.com
If you have any doubt,Please contact admin.
see result from admin trade
I found real trade forex company "Fxpublic.com" not Ponzi scheme.
Started Dec 3, 2007
Running days...........77
Total accounts........201
Active accounts......102
Total deposited $ 136,719.45
Members online 3
Last update Feb 18, 2008
210 days(150 workdays) 1.50%-2.10% daily.Compound is enabled.
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
Starter $10 - $499.................1.50
Classic $500 - $4,999.............1.70
Standard $5,000 - $9,999.......1.90
Premium $10,000 and more......2.10
referral commission 5%
accept only E-bullion
Read more.... visit this site
http://www.fxpublic.com
If you have any doubt,Please contact admin.
see result from admin trade
Last edited: