BTC USD 82,963.1 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

[Full Version ] Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (x86/x64/2012/) [Mediafire]

kalau nk download software 3 minggu blom tentu abis....
kalau download bokep porno...3 minit jer dah siapp...perghhhh
 
ok .. dah kena suspended ..

The reason for suspension was:

I state UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that: I, in good faith, am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and this notification is accurate.

tBgz5.jpg


p/s : malas da nak uplaod .. haha. sbb .. banyk sangt . kalau nak link lain reply tread ni :D
 
maaf ler yg PM aku suh Reupload balik file ni.. x daya da nak upload ..huhu
 
Back
Top
Log in Register