BTC USD 85,213.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying ExtremeTradeZone - extremetradezone.biz

bolfhyipdoctor

Active Member
Messages
2,495
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
0
Points
20
I am not admin
Hello
I am Nelson Minar, ExtremeTradeZone.biz admin. I want to present our fund for you and to answer your questions if they will arise.

We offer only one investment plan: 8%x20days. As a result you will get 160%. 60% arrived. So, technically we must earn 3% daily for you.
Also you will get 5% from every deposit of your referrals.
The most part of funds we received from our investors we use for trading on FOREX market. We use high profitable trading strategies. To minimize risks we divide our investors deposits between four traders, each of them has his own strategy. So we can compensate unforeseen losses. Also we specialize on arbitration situations in sports totalizators.


So, if you have questions, please ask me, I shall try to answer them as soon as possible
You can also contact me via the support system on our website

We will add some monitors soon.
Welcome to

extremetradezone
 
Back
Top
Log in Register