BTC USD 84,779.9 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying estimainvestment.com - multiple plan

I'm sorry for the delay in arriving to this forum. I'm afraid i don't understand malay language but i will still be around and active in this forum.

I will also be looking into advertising options here soon
 
Pleased to announce a new design is being installed. I hope you like the design and thanks for the support.

1) Min Deposit now $10

2) Bonus has ended. I decided to stop giving because little members are posting.
 
MARKETING CONTINUES FROM HERE

I have purchased

1) 1 week of Sticky Post in MMG

2) 2 weeks of Sticky Post in DTM
 
Another Round of Bonus (from now till 7th april 2007)

I know when people say a program is giving bonus, it is starting to have problem. For me, it is the other way round. I'm sharing with everyone the good deposits we have recently and of course the bonus is also used for advertising purposes.

Make a spend in our 3 or 5 days plan and get 10% Bonus

Remember our effort in making this program work.

Sticky Forums

1) MMG - 1 week till 30th March 2007

2) DTM - 2 weeks till 8th April 2007
 
nice design admin..i will test spend soon..:)
 
sorry to say ek...

tapi plan neh same mcm plan online-gold.biz dan 100-250.com yg aku dh cuba.

harap2, hati2 la ek...letak biar amount rendah aje. nnt nangis cam aku. huhuh...
 
sorry to say ek...

tapi plan neh same mcm plan online-gold.biz dan 100-250.com yg aku dh cuba.

harap2, hati2 la ek...letak biar amount rendah aje. nnt nangis cam aku. huhuh...


Sorry to say, i couldnt understand malay language. So i'm not sure what you are trying to say.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register