BTC USD 83,952.9 Gold USD 4,180.04
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Ea noloss profitable 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.
This EA definitely looks good from just outlook, but hard to say 100% without actually trying it. I would like to know whether any certain broker is needed to try this. I work with OctaFX broker and they allow one to use any technique including EA, so I think it should be suitable with them. Still, I will like to hear from you as what you think about it, as any EA is going to work only when we have right setting for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13290
USD / JPY
158.110
GBP / USD
1.32583
USD / CHF
0.83582
USD / CAD
1.42409
EUR / JPY
179.122
AUD / USD
0.69535
Back
Top
Log in Register