BTC USD 83,516.3 Gold USD 4,153.38
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Dodecasurf.com - 60% x 2 Days

From: "Dodecasur Admin" <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "NoReply" <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3

X-Mailer: PHP 4



Hello, nurazwa



We are now on a dedicated server.

I have all forwarded today, but I didn't see that nobody was able to log in.

Thanks to members who has send me a support request for that.



I believe the problem is resolved (Compatibilitie problem with the 2 hosts) but if it stay some problems, please send me a mail with the form.



(A design problem is here, I don't know if it was still here before, I will surely resolve it (not very significant).



Best Regards.

smalam ada agi...
arini masuk..

This is the Pleskâ„¢ default page
If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.

For more information please contact Administrator

:? :?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register