BTC USD 84,775.4 Gold USD 4,177.04
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Computer Solutions

sydegil

Fun Poster
Messages
183
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Points
10
I provide service for all end user or company having computer problem either hardware or software on call. Do not have to worry about traffic and all the hassle to repair your computer notebook, just call me and I will find solutions for you. All the service I provide :

1 - Preventive Maintenance : to make sure your computer having long lifetime
2 - Networking : Installation wired or wireless network house or office.
3 - Hardware : Provide great hardware repair for notebook or Personal desktop computer.


Please do not hesitate to call my number if you have any problem with your computer. And this service I provide only for Klang Valley area.

IT Engineer
Syed Murtadha Alhabshi
017-540 1461
 
Back
Top
Log in Register