BTC USD 86,205.5 Gold USD 4,160.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying ClickFight - clickfight.net

Click Fight | February 23, 2023
I received my payment in my FaucetPay account | $3.13 (13 034 satoshi)

clickfight-23-februarie-2023.jpg


Fight against viruses in the ARENA

Thank you.
 
March 29, 2023 | Click Fight

I am pleased to announce that I have received a payment of $4.76 (equivalent to 16,758 satoshis) directly into my FaucetPay account by using their reliable services. The process was quick and efficient, and I am satisfied with the platform's user-friendly interface.

3d46zdf.jpg


Follow the link here to get started.

For additional information, please visit GPT World, where you can find a variety of simple tasks to complete and earn rewards.

Thank you for your attention.
 
Hey there folks! 🤘 It's the Click Fight update for September 03, 2023. Just wanna share some exciting news – Cha-ching! 💰

Got a sweet $2.55 (that's 9,800 satoshi for the crypto enthusiasts out there) in my FaucetPay account!


Clickfight-plata-septembrie-2023.png



Fight against viruses in the ARENA


For more information please visit the following link:

GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks


Thanks a bunch, life's little surprises! 😎
 
Earning Bitcoin While Playing? It's Real! I just bagged $22.59 (53,410 satoshis) playing ClickFight - the free, fun Bitcoin Browsergame. It's all about battling NPCs and real players, and the cherry on top? Earning Bitcoins! Ready to play and earn?

clickfight-30-decembrie-2023.jpg


Fight against viruses in the ARENA

For more information please visit the following link:

GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Thank you.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register