BTC USD 82,657.3 Gold USD 4,187.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Buy E-Gold US1k/ RM 3.40 Per Unit

Dr.Jay

Fun Poster
Messages
751
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
751
Reaction score
94
Points
20
OFFER CLOSED.. TQ

Hello,

I need US1,000 e-gold. I'm taking it for RM3.40 per unit.

Sell to me full US1,000 = RM3,400


Sell by variable amount above US100 (rate RM3.38)


Rules and regulaions :
-ONLY certified/trusted exchanger
-Minimum deal is US100 (Tak mau sikit2, bikin susah) :)
-Using Maybank (Account Name, 1st name : CLOSED)


Contact details :
YM : jaynier91
HP : CLOSED (ONLY SMS PLZ!!) Unrecognized calls will not be entertained.
 
Last edited:
online ym

Hello,

I need US1,000 e-gold. I'm taking it for RM3.40 per unit.

Sell to me full US1,000 = RM3,400


Sell by variable amount above US100 (rate RM3.38)


Rules and regulaions :
-ONLY certified/trusted exchanger
-Minimum deal is US100 (Tak mau sikit2, bikin susah) :)
-Using Maybank (Account Name, 1st name : SONIOI or JAYA)


Contact details :
YM : jaynier91
HP : 019-8950529 (ONLY SMS PLZ!!) Unrecognized calls will not be entertained.

Pls online ym..tq.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register