BTC USD 85,632.5 Gold USD 4,146.93
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Business Loans Application !!

kelviny118

Fun Poster
Messages
563
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Points
10
For Business Loans from Bank :

** Looking to expand your current / existing business to a more different level, enhance your business capital, getting a new commercial lot ?

** I have connection with the Head of Approval Loan for all Banks with me !

** I can help you on it !!!

- Big amount of loan up to MIL*

- Chances of getting approve is high*

- No upfront fees !!*

**Do you qualify for the Business Loan ?

- Company has been operating for 2-3 years*
- Sales / Turnover per month at least RM 80,000* (Recommended RM 100k)
- Turnover around 1 mil for 12 months*



**Well, I'm a Personal Financial Consultant for several Banks, the chances of getting the loan approve is high, because I've connections with the Bankers directly which is specialized in Personal Loans / Business Loans / Housing Loan Refinancing (Mortgage) / EPP.

We will advise or give opinion about your financial problem
For more further information, kindly call or sms, WhatsApp or PM me at 010 - 289 9902 ( Kelvin Yong ).

Regards. A pleasure to help : )
 
Last edited:
Back
Top
Log in Register