Greetings all,
I need to inform you of current situation. Some one from 220.198.83.225 ip has
been messing with our database and he manage to penetrate it. He manage to clear
out all the data in the database including all those data that we backed up but
he did not manage to get the money in our egold so no worries to that. This is
the way he wanna take revenge when we notice that he trying to withdraw money
that is not his.
We will try to restore it as fast as possible. We have acknowledge the
authorities regarding this issue and they will help trace down this suspect. We
only know that this ip belongs to china.
To help us in this . Please send us your batch and all the transaction so that
we can determine how much you invested and how much you withdraw. This will
fastern us in restoring all database and continue making withdrawal.
Please give us the most 24 hour to make sure that the problem is solve. I will
give an update on current situation.
I hope that everyone understands our current situation and give us time to solve
it. I'm very sorry that our program got such a glitch and we will find our
webmaster to solve it.
All monitor will not need to give us the batch as we got record on paperwork on
it.
Sorry for any inconvenient causes.
Best regards.