Travlen
Junior Member
- Messages
- 99
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2007
- Messages
- 99
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
14% Daily Payout for 10 Days = 140% Return
From the admin of AltSurf.com:
I have spent over 5 years of time online in various other programs.
You have seen me in the forums as forcaper at MoneyMakerGroup
Now the amount of bad sites vs. good sites is extremely high.
Months of thinking about it I decided we should all band together to save this industry.
Force the bad sites out by becoming a stable online surf site.
By stable I mean outside income. Not just from the new users that purchase.
This is what makes a site last for years to come.
I have taken the last 6 months and created a outside income stream.
Now with the income stream and the new funding ALTSurf is sure to outlast the others.
This will force the SCAM sites out and only the strong will survive.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$$$ 14% Daily Payout
$$$ Accept LibertyReserve and AlertPay
$$$ Min. $7 Per Unit Deposit
$$$ 5% Referral Commission
$$$ Cashout would be processed within 24hours upon request
$$$ 40-50 new members everyday
Join now
Join and upgrade now if you like the daily payout!
From the admin of AltSurf.com:
I have spent over 5 years of time online in various other programs.
You have seen me in the forums as forcaper at MoneyMakerGroup
Now the amount of bad sites vs. good sites is extremely high.
Months of thinking about it I decided we should all band together to save this industry.
Force the bad sites out by becoming a stable online surf site.
By stable I mean outside income. Not just from the new users that purchase.
This is what makes a site last for years to come.
I have taken the last 6 months and created a outside income stream.
Now with the income stream and the new funding ALTSurf is sure to outlast the others.
This will force the SCAM sites out and only the strong will survive.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$$$ 14% Daily Payout
$$$ Accept LibertyReserve and AlertPay
$$$ Min. $7 Per Unit Deposit
$$$ 5% Referral Commission
$$$ Cashout would be processed within 24hours upon request
$$$ 40-50 new members everyday
Join now
Join and upgrade now if you like the daily payout!