BTC USD 84,783.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying 55DailyPro.com - Multiple Plan

I was just taking some rest. I had some internet problems, now everything's okay, i will process money in 5 days!
Please read the FAQ. We have 5 days to process the payouts.

iyo la tuuuu... posting ni boleh la pulak.. takde problem internet punn...:))
 
I was just taking some rest. I had some internet problems, now everything's okay, i will process money in 5 days!
Please read the FAQ. We have 5 days to process the payouts.
5 days??? Plan 1 will expired on the third day. how come u need to paid member within 5 days???

nevermind. as long no payment been made, this thread will stay here.

Thanks 4 the update
 
aiya admin..dah kecoh2 baru menjelma..mangkok ayong tol..

hello 55DP admin..i've been searching for u..anyway i feel glad that u have came back..it just people felt worried when their payment was pending for more than 24 hours..

u have a good reputation 55DP admin..and i know that ur program will last for a long time..

keep up the good work.. :cool:

kena ayat sikit.. :D
 
kipas. jangan x kipas. kekeke. kasi max speed dia :D
 
sorry yek geng..admin sudah lari la..nie mmg mangkoknye admin..cepat bebenor nak scam..

sorry ye kpd rakan2 yg terjebak kat sini..maafkan hamba..

papai 55dailypro..rest in peace.. :mad:
 
Back
Top
Log in Register