Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > CryptoCurrencies > CryptoCurrency Mining, Investment Programmes

CryptoCurrency Mining, Investment Programmes Bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies was practically safe. However, any kind of sites/groups offers mining & exchanges into their own wallet was considered as risky as 99& of them turns scam. Please carefully evalute any investment programmes before joining!

Top Crypto Chart
Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 08-11-2018, 06:59 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level

LABH coin is a pretty good form of passive "income".investors basically get paid out based on how much you hold I really like their project long term as well, so it could appreciate greatly in value if it works out like the planned roadmap.
Paid Advertisement
Old 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM

Active Level

this coin is very good i really like the compound interest for staking although there are many coins which offer compound interest but those coins are improvements are not good this coin improvements and tam activity support is good investing in this coin really helps in gaining passive income
Old 08-11-2018, 11:20 PM

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie56nj View Post
this coin is very good i really like the compound interest for staking although there are many coins which offer compound interest but those coins are improvements are not good this coin improvements and tam activity support is good investing in this coin really helps in gaining passive income
I'm currently staking LABH. The rewards are quite nice and I'm really satisfied with the returns I'm getting
Old 09-11-2018, 05:14 AM

Active Level

Labh coin is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in it.I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:03 AM

Active Level

LABH is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself
Old 09-11-2018, 06:22 AM

Active Level

The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It's just that here the discussions can be really fruit full so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:33 AM

Active Level

CoinMarketCap is a website / platform to get an overview of the cryptocurrency market capitalizations. coinmarketcap.com isn’t an exchange or trading platform. It is just a tool and resource website that provides data on Cryptocurrency price, supply, trading volume, exchange platforms and many other information regarding digital assets.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:09 AM

Active Level

crypto that is the most expensive and expensive only in Labh, surely Labh is said to be king from the past until now because so far there is no coin that can match its value
Old 09-11-2018, 12:07 PM

Active Level

when staking is going on my wallet suddenly showed as out of sync what is the problem and staking also stopped.
how can i get it staking again
Old 09-11-2018, 12:55 PM

Active Level

anyone staking in this coin , i think staking is a new trend and its replacing mining , many investors are investing in POS coins for easy rewards
Sponsored Links