Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex General Discussion

Forex General Discussion General discussion of forex trading. Any common discussion related of forex could be find here except of Forex systems.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 08-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Regular

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 98
Likes (Received): 1
Active Level
Default The mindset you need to succeed in forex

I receive this article from the forex side that I subscribe. Sesuatu yang baik untuk dikongsi bersama

So many people start off well but as soon as they hit a difficulty, they quit.

Today, I want to give you two essential mindsets that could help you become more profitable.

The first important thing you need to keep in mind is why you’re learning to trade forex.

“I want to learn how to trade forex,” is not a specific enough reason.

Really ask yourself: why?

Most likely to make money, right?

But why do you want the money? What’s it for?

Maybe you want to go on that dream trip to Australia . Or you want more to spend on your family. Or maybe you need some extra money to set up different income streams so that you have more control over your future.

Whatever your personal reasons are: always keep them in mind.
Always.

Because, I assure you, keeping a constant picture in your mind of that end result will help you so much when it comes to actually getting there.

Now, the second essential mindset you need is pretty obvious, but it shouldn’t be sneered at...

You need to stay positive.

Look, you’re going to take some knocks on the way. You will make mistakes, you will press the wrong buttons, and sometimes you will stray from your trading plan.

But you have to shake off these mistakes. You have to choose to see each hick-up as a necessary part of your learning experience.

I know it can hurt when things don’t go exactly to plan, but the truth is you learn the most by your mistakes.

When you make a mistake, you have to keep this in mind.

You need to say to yourself: “This is just part of my trading journey. I’m gaining experience, I’m becoming better and stronger and more determined.”

This is a positive mindset and it’s essential for success when it comes to trading forex.
Thanks widescreen, fising1618, duan47 thanked for this post
Paid Advertisement
Sponsored Links