Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex General Discussion

Forex General Discussion General discussion of forex trading. Any common discussion related of forex could be find here except of Forex systems.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 24-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Regular

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Active Level
Default taking trade decisions carefully

In the current days, forex has become highly impulsive and uncertain in nature. Every time a foreign currency exchange trader is moving towards his ultimate objective of earning wealth by taking trade decisions he must be careful while choosing his trades. A forex trader should conduct proper due diligence before he goes for a trade execution decision. Even a trader must adopt proper risk management to keep his trading journey trouble free and less risky.
Paid Advertisement
Old 25-11-2018, 08:03 PM

Likes (Received): 1
Active Level

Hi Luke, how to keep our trading journey trouble free and less risky?
Old 26-11-2018, 10:09 AM
Regular

Likes (Received): 0
Active Level

Forex trading is safe. Many investors are making lot of profits by investing in currency and commodity trading. In forex trading, risk is only with investment strategy, which can be managed with a careful trading strategy.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:26 PM

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton.blood View Post
Hi Luke, how to keep our trading journey trouble free and less risky?
To keep minimize risk as a Forex trader, you must apply money management rule. There are various ways to apply risk management system. The most common way is to stick to the 2% rule. This means that you cannot use more than 2% of your capital in a single trade.

I trade with the Forechief Mt4 platform and they have a minimum trade lot of 0.01. You can always increase that value if you want. I always check the volume of my trades to make sure I don't risk too much of my money in one trade. There is also a maximum leverage of 1:400, but I make use of only 1:100 to reduce my risk.

Another way is to ensure that you use the Stop Loss option at all times. Even if it is a short term trade, apply Stop Loss.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:46 PM

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Hansen View Post
In the current days, forex has become highly impulsive and uncertain in nature. Every time a foreign currency exchange trader is moving towards his ultimate objective of earning wealth by taking trade decisions he must be careful while choosing his trades. A forex trader should conduct proper due diligence before he goes for a trade execution decision. Even a trader must adopt proper risk management to keep his trading journey trouble free and less risky.
Are you a staff of this forum? You do open a lot of threads.
Old Today, 02:15 PM

Active Level

With introduction of free-floating currency systems, forex became place of high volatility.But every good and experienced trader know exactly how to profit from it, which leads to some sort of predictability.Anyway, introduction of risk management tools in forex trading is always highly recommended
Sponsored Links