BTC USD 49,931.3 Gold USD 1,778.01
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Urut Sakit Belakang

Comments

You are tired ? Or have aches / pains all over the body ? You already recieved massages all over the place but the results are nothing.In additional,the massage charge is high and not affordable , with a promise by a masseur that they are good in massage etc.Don't worry.My pity to customers who are deceived by promises/hanky panky of KL masseur.I'll be the solution to the problem.I'm male trained & registered therapists conducting outcall & incall massage in KL and Klang Valley since 2006 . Although still young age of 30s, I'm interested in the field of massage and all type of my massages are from the professional therapist.No touch - touch and easy massage.All you need as a therapist,i'll focus on problematic part of whole body and the pressure will be adjusted .
Types of massages available are :
1 - Traditional massage treatments throughout the body.
2 - Batin Massage.
3 - Aromatherapy & Thai massage .
4 . Sports Injury massage .
5 . Foot reflexology massage .
6 . Massage treatments specifically for nerve & muscle problems such as immobilization , joint problems etc. that you already have no hope.Insyaallah I can help as long as the nerve has been damaged @ break.

Wages Massage:
Outcall ( to the customer ) - RM100 - 2 hours massage .
Incall ( at my place ) - RM70 - 2 hours , RM50 - 1hr .
Place / my house ( Near/behind KFC / KENNY ROGERS ) Jalan Genting Kelang Setapak .

Contact me:
Sms / call - Farish Awang -012-3087430

My massage websites :
www.uruttradisional.com.my
www.urut.net
www.kl - massage.com
www.massage -and- spa.com

Other services : There is also a massage courses for those interested .
Attention to forumer : You do not choose a massage by a masseur who say they provide massage only for (MAN ONLY).In my knowledge, this masseur matches usually consist of gay men .

Blog entry information

Author
Farish48
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in Others