BTC USD 57,002.4 Gold USD 1,831.42
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Technical Gold comments on March 31, 2021

‼ Ending the session yesterday, gold precious metal had another strong decline session when from 1714 to 1678 ($ 36) tested the "old bottom" earlier this month on March 8, 2021. This is the 4th time in nearly a year that the world gold price has re-tested this support zone. In my personal opinion, the possibility that gold precious metal will have a recovery span going up after retesting this strong support price zone.
- Considering on the daily chart timeframe, it is clear that the gold precious metal is currently approaching the strong support price zone from April 2020 until now that it has not been broken. And we need to keep an eye on whether the price of Gold will break or not. In my opinion, if it ends today, if the price of Gold stands firm above 1686, there will be strong rebounds going up again. If it breaks through this 1675-1678 price range, the possibility of further declines is inevitable.
- On the timeframes, there are strong downward pressures, but in my opinion, we should consider prioritizing buying gold precious metals rather than researching to sell with the SL level is not too long at 1669. Item Expectations I am heading towards 1700-1705 during today's trading session.

Comments

📕 Comment on Gold on April 1, 2021:

In the new month, everyone with a drawdown monthly candle closed above the monthly chart, along with that on the daily chart time frame, after falling sharply to 1678, this precious metal formed the 2 pattern. bottom then go up. The session closed yesterday with a fairly strong bullish candle that took up most of the downward pressure of the yesterday's candle. So my personal opinion about precious metals is more and more affirmed as in today's 2 that we will continue to buy when prices return to the low range in the coming short term.
- Considering on the short term frame rather than H4, we can see a very strong increase. If in this Asian session, gold price remains above 1705, it is likely that the price will go up without much correction, but if the price can adjust further to the 1696-1700 zone, this is the ideal price range for them. We increase the Buy status. With the next goal this precious metal needs to conquer is the price range 1720-1725 in today's session

Today is Friday Easter
At present, all stocks, gold, and oil are closed without trading, only currency pairs are traded normally.

📕 Comment on Gold on April 5, 2021:

‼️ Ending last week's session, gold precious metal closed the week with a very strong candlestick that covered all strong selling force at the beginning of last week. Along with that on the timeframe of the gold precious metals date chart, it has bounced up very strongly on the last 2 days of the week so in my opinion it is highly likely that this rally will continue this week.
- Considering on the H4 timeframe, we see that the precious metal Gold is about to hit the short-term trendline channel from March 18, 21 onwards as well as the resistance at 1730-1734, so I expect the price. Gold is likely to be adjusted after 2 days of the last weekend, increasing sharply. The first possibility that precious metals will recover around the 1718-1720 price range, but my expectation Gold can retrace further could be 1710. Around this price range is the ideal price range for us to establish a state buying with gold precious metal with a target of 174x over the next few days.
55ac6cb6-9b35-4d05-8d55-098bcbd17286.jpg
801f2c52-bbe9-4bc9-9927-42aca16d57c1.jpg

📕 Comment on Gold on April 6, 2021:

‼️ ️In the first trading session of the week yesterday, the world gold price did not change too much when it was moving in a range of 1721-1729. Closing yesterday's session world gold price closed the day with a bearish doji candle indicating that the strong buying effect of the previous 2 days is no longer maintained. When the gold precious metal ended the day with this candle, it confirmed my short selling point in my analysis yesterday morning. Today I expect this precious metal to form a reversal candlestick pattern and decrease price to lower price range.
- On the H4 timeframe, we can see that the gold precious metal is leveling off the old resistance zone around 1730-1733. This is the price zone where since mid-March it accumulates 9 days to penetrate downwards, so in my opinion, to break the 1730 price zone up, it takes 1 recovery span to get up force in the near future.
- In my personal opinion, I still maintain short-term selling to this precious metal around the current price zone. Safe target will remain around 1718-1720 and expect a deep recovery. rather than 1710. Around this price range we will look at the signal to establish a buy position on the precious metal Gold.
6 april.jpg

📕 Comment on Gold on April 7, 2021:

‼️ ️ End of trading yesterday, precious metal Gold had 1 day of increasing from 1727 to 1745 ($ 18) closing the day with bullish candle at 1742. As we can see around 1745-1755 price zone is the price zone. old resistance was quite strong before. So in my personal opinion, around this price level, I am still inclined to the downward trend of gold precious metal.
- Although the buying force of this precious metal on the daily chart is still available, in my opinion, for a sustained uptrend there is still a need for a downward correction, and in my opinion, in the beginning of today's session, it is. You can set a sell-down position. Safe target we could maintain around 1730 and beyond 1725 in today's trading session.
13d2769f-8546-4685-9e41-13619a56ee27.jpg

📕 Gold comments on April 8, 2021:

‼️ ️In the session yesterday, gold precious metal did not have many changes but mainly moved sideways in the amplitude (1730-1742). Yesterday closed with a bearish candle at 1736. So in my opinion we will continue to maintain the strategy of selling down on this precious metal today.
- Looking on the H4 timeframe we can see that as soon as we hit the strong resistance zone at 1745, gold has had a decline to 1730 and even after hitting 1730, the price of Gold rebounded. point is also not strong, so I expect in today's trading session this precious metal will continue to decline through the level of 1730 that this metal decreased in the session yesterday.
- At around the resistance zone 1740-1742 we could establish a sell down position on the precious metal Gold and the safe target is around 1730, expect 1723-1725 in today's session.
gold today.jpg

📕 Gold comments on April 9, 2021:

‼️ ️ At the end of yesterday's session, the world gold price had a day of strong increase from 1732 to 1758 ($ 26), closing the daily candle with a strong bullish candle, surpassing the previous 1745 price range. In my opinion, this precious metal with such momentum will likely continue to be pushed up in the next sessions.
- Considering the overview on the weekly chart, we can see that this precious metal Gold from the previous week (the beginning of the month) until now has continuously increased and has not had a single day of correction, so in my opinion it is likely to decrease. The surprise point of this precious metal is entirely possible and a rapid decline of $ 10-20 is normal in this case, especially today the market is still at the weekend, so it is likely that there will be a profit-taking rhythm. often.
- Still on the D1 daily chart time frame, we see the uptrend currently dominates but also facing a resistance zone around 1760-1762, adding to the possibility of a sudden correction as submitted. So here I am still establishing short position with this precious metal. The target will remain around 1745. There will be liquidity and wait for a buy signal if any.
- The resistance zone pushes the price of Gold down during the day around 1760-1762 and the price support of this precious metal is at 1740-1745.
3be791f3-330b-4b0f-be24-6c0e8a7ef71e.jpg

📕 Gold comments on April 9, 2021:

‼️ ️ At the end of yesterday's session, the world gold price had a day of strong increase from 1732 to 1758 ($ 26), closing the daily candle with a strong bullish candle, surpassing the previous 1745 price range. In my opinion, this precious metal with such momentum will likely continue to be pushed up in the next sessions.
- Considering the overview on the weekly chart, we can see that this precious metal Gold from the previous week (the beginning of the month) until now has continuously increased and has not had a single day of correction, so in my opinion it is likely to decrease. The surprise point of this precious metal is entirely possible and a rapid decline of $ 10-20 is normal in this case, especially today the market is still at the weekend, so it is likely that there will be a profit-taking rhythm. often.
- Still on the D1 daily chart time frame, we see the uptrend currently dominates but also facing a resistance zone around 1760-1762, adding to the possibility of a sudden correction as submitted. So here I am still establishing short position with this precious metal. The target will remain around 1745. There will be liquidity and wait for a buy signal if any.
- The resistance zone pushes the price of Gold down during the day around 1760-1762 and the price support of this precious metal is at 1740-1745.
gold 12.jpg

📕 Gold comments on April 13, 2021:

In yesterday's session, after the price of Gold rose to 1745, there was strong selling pressure from 1745 to 1727 in yesterday session, closing the day with a strong bearish candle at 1730. With If the downward pressure is once again returning to this 1730 price zone, in my opinion, it is likely that in today's session, gold price will continue to be under pressure of falling over the 1730 mark to fall back to a deeper price range.
- Considering on the daily chart time frame D1, we can see that the MA20 on the daily chart timeframe is still the short-term support zone of the precious metal Gold, but with the current downward pressure plus above. H4 time frame is having an open band so it is likely that this price zone will not hold for long and we should not buy short here.
- If in this Asian session, the price of Gold can recover to around 1735, this is the ideal price area for us to establish a sell-down state. And in my personal opinion it is highly likely that this decline of Gold will return to the price zone of 1718 and then 1710. This is also my target to sell precious metals in today's trading session.

gold gudi pawda.jpg

‼️ ️In the trading session yesterday, after the precious metal Gold decreased from 1736 to 1723 ($ 13), there was a sharp increase to the 1748 price range in the US session right after that. Closing the daily candle with a bullish candle around the 1743 price range. As you can see, after rising and falling, the price of Gold is still moving sideways in the 1725-1755 area without any significant breakout. So we can trade within this price range.
- Considering D1's daily chart timeframe, the support around MA20 on the daily time frame had a downward trend, but at the close, the price still stood firm and maintained above this MA20. As for the resistance zone, around the price zone 1746-1755 is the upper resistance level of the precious metal Gold that it has accumulated many days. If the volatility moves up and down, the sideways range remains the same and in my personal opinion we continue to sell down around this resistance zone down to the aforementioned support.
- Switching to a shorter time frame of H4, currently gold precious metal is having a slight resistance zone around 1746 and if in the next candle, H4, the candlestick force continues to rise and surpasses 1748. Last night, there was a possibility that it would retest the 1755-1758 zone. Here we can establish a short position on the Gold precious metal in the short term.
14 gold.jpg

📕 Comment on Gold on 04/15/2021:

‼️ ️ End of session yesterday, gold precious metal went as expected when it declined from 1749 to 1732 ($ 17) closed the daily candle around 1734. Down force almost occupied the previous uptrend. and once again retest MA20 on daily chart timeframe. As I have analyzed it recently, the daily candle is also moving sideways to accumulate, we will easily be fooled if we look at its bullish force. In my opinion, when the world gold price stood below 1760, I still maintain the view of selling down with this precious metal.
- In addition, the negative signal of the USD in the last 3 weeks has not been good, but the world gold price (XAUUSD) is still almost stationary without a strong rally, thus confirming the view. this is more mine. So in today's session we will continue to wait for sale of this precious metal around the threshold of 1740-1746. The target is around 1732 and expect it to be 172x in today's session.

📕 Comment on Gold on April 16, 2021:

‼️ ️ End of trading yesterday, precious metal Gold had a strong rebound when from 1734 to 1769 ($ 35) broke the resistance zone of 1755 and closed the daily candle beyond this price zone at 1763. With the close Yesterday candlestick broke through today's cumulative resistance, in my opinion this uptrend will continue in the early part of today's session.
- Considering on the daily chart time frame, we can see that the uptrend of Gold is tending to move up to the next resistance zone of 1778-1782. If in this Asian session, gold precious metal does not tend to correct, but goes straight to the above price range, it is likely that there will be a correction to gold at the 1778-1782 price range in my opinion here.
- Case 2 if Gold declines and corrects to 1750-1755 in the beginning of today's session, we can establish a buy position around this level with the target of 1778-1782. After the gold precious metal touches this price zone, we should consider a sell signal here.
gold 16.jpg

📕 Comment on Gold on April 19, 2021:

‼️ ️ At the end of last trading week, gold precious metal had strong growth rate from 1722 to 1785 (63 $) to close the week at 1776 price zone. With strong increase of gold precious metal in 2 At the end of the week, the resistance area over the past month at 1755 was officially broken, turning this price area into the support price zone of precious metals in this week's session.
- Still considering the weekly chart (W1), at present, the precious metal Gold is facing a fairly strong resistance zone around 1785-1795 and in order to go up to the above high price range in my opinion, it is possible. Gold will have to have a slight correction to around the threshold it broke last week around 1755 to be able to rebound.
- In the beginning of the session today we think we can sell short around the 1785 price range. The safe target is 1762 and expect Gold to reach the 1745-1755 price zone. Here we will consider buying this precious metal.
19 FEB.jpg

📕 Comment on Gold April 20, 2021:

‼️ At the end of yesterday's session, the world gold price had a 1-day decline from 1790 to 1766 ($ 24), closing the day with a bearish candle after strong gains. This is also the necessary downward momentum for this precious metal to go to higher price ranges and in my opinion, after dropping its correction to 1766 last night, there are supportive forces to pushing up this precious metal price during the day.

20.jpg

- After hitting the strong resistance zone at 1790, gold price had corrections and in my opinion this is a downside to turn up because on the weekly chart, the trend is still in favor of buying, in addition to the continuous strong downward momentum. of the USD index, this also supports the uptrend of Gold.
- Considering on a shorter time frame than H4, the precious metal currently tends to decrease to around the old support zone of 1758-1763. In my opinion, this is the support zone to push up the price of gold precious metal during the day. Here we can establish a buy position on Gold precious metal with a safe profit-taking target around 1770-1775 at the beginning of today's session.

Gold
MARKET VIEW

Weekly changes: XAUUSD +2.08%

The XAUUSD finally broke through 1,770 USD due to the declines in the U.S. dollar, which helped spur a broad rally in raw materials.

Since December, gold headed for its best week amid a retreat in U.S. bond yields and news that China may import more of the precious metal one of the top buyers.

KEY POINTS

Gold is showing signs of breaking out of a plunge following three straight monthly losses. Prices rose above the 50-day moving average, a positive signal for traders who follow chart patterns.

Important levels: 1,744, 1,758, 1,775 and 1,790.

📕 Comment on Gold April 20, 2021:

‼️ ️ At the end of yesterday's session, the world gold price had a 1-day decline from 1790 to 1766 ($ 24), closing the day with a bearish candle after strong gains. This is also the necessary downward momentum for this precious metal to go to higher price ranges and in my opinion, after dropping its correction to 1766 last night, there are supportive forces to pushing up this precious metal price during the day.
- After hitting the strong resistance zone at 1790, gold price had corrections and in my opinion this is a downside to turn up because on the weekly chart, the trend is still in favor of buying, in addition to the continuous strong downward momentum. of the USD index, this also supports the uptrend of Gold.
- Considering on a shorter time frame than H4, the precious metal currently tends to decrease to around the old support zone of 1758-1763. In my opinion, this is the support zone to push up the price of gold precious metal during the day. Here we can establish a buy position on Gold precious metal with a safe profit-taking target around 1770-1775 at the beginning of today's session.
22 ap.jpg

📕 Comment on Gold April 23, 2021:

‼️ ️ At the end of last trading session, gold precious metal had a decrease from 1797 to 1777 (20 $) after touching MA20 on W1 week time frame, closing yesterday session at 1783 price range. Selling appeared at around 1797 but after reaching around 1777 the price started to appear further buying pressure on the weekly chart. The buying force is still supporting the uptrend.
- Moving to a shorter time frame than H4, we can see that the last 3 H4 trees are all withdrawal candles after touching 1777, proving that in the short term, there has been a lot of buying power to support the coin direction of increase. So in my opinion in the beginning of today's session we can make a buy position on this precious metal here. The safe target will be around 1795. Here we can make liquidity and watch for sell signal with this precious metal.

📕 Comment on Gold on 04/26/2021:

End of last trading week Gold precious metal closed with a doji candle. This shows an indecision between buying and selling forces. Maybe it's a signal of an upcoming reversal on the weekly chart time frame.
- Moving to the daily chart time frame, we can see that in the last trading sessions of last week, when the price moved back to the old high of 1795, the price could not pass even though the USD had a strong downward force. . So in my opinion this price zone will be the resistance where we can establish a sell down position on Gold this week when the bulls come here.
- Considering on a shorter time frame of H4, we can establish a buy position at the neckline area from the candle of April 16, 2021 to the present to expect this precious metal to form a reversal pattern on the timeframe time H4. The safe target for this buying span is around 1785-1790. Here we liquidate the order and watch for the sell signal.
gold 26.jpg

📕 Comment on Gold on 04/27/2021:

‼️ ️ End of session yesterday, gold precious metal had 1 day of increasing as expected from 1768 to 1783 ($ 15) closed the daily candle with a bullish candle again after 2 previous falling days. . With the falling gold did not break through the 1768 price zone yesterday and rebounded so in my opinion this momentum will be maintained in the beginning of today's session.
- Considering the shorter time frame H4 we can see a short term resistance zone at 1785 but in my opinion the precious metal Gold will soon surpass this resistance to move to higher levels. The safe target of this uptrend will be around 1790 and beyond being able to retest the "old peak" of 1795 in today's session. The support zone pushed up precious metal price during the day is still around 1770-1775.
27 gold.jpg

📕 Gold comments on April 30, 2021:

‼️ ️In yesterday session, gold precious metal had a strong decline to around 1755 then rebounded to around 1775, closing the day with a bearish candle at around 1772. Although the force of decline last night was quite strong, but the price has not yet broken down to close below 1765 so the buying force with this precious metal is still there. In my opinion we will buy short around this price range today and wait for the selling point to drop with the precious metal Gold.
- Considering the shorter time frame H4, we were very correct to stand out with this precious metal yesterday when there was a strong downside candle in the 1755 zone and follow me this candle. Not to say many things, so the gold support price zone is still around 1765-1770. We can establish a short position here with a safe take profit around 1780. So at this zone we will wait for the next signal of the precious metal Gold.
- The yellow metal signal is only valid in the first 2 sessions today, entering the US session, we should stand out of the market because today is the end of the weekly and monthly candles, so there is a possibility that there will be profit-taking forces of the market. Note that this information can be made in the precious metals market.
Gold 30.jpg

Blog entry information

Author
jcchui.miang
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in Others

More entries from jcchui.miang