To Sell [WTS] Virgin Blackseed Oil HabbatusSauda Penawar Gout, Migraine & Pelbagai Penyakit.

CG Sponsors

darthspoket

Fun Poster
Reaction score
[WTS] Virgin Blackseed Oil HabbatusSauda Penawar Gout, Migraine & Pelbagai Penyakit.

Virgin BlackSeed Oil

Cure For Many Diseases & Illnesses.

Imported Directly From UK.

Price:
RM50 only per bottle of 100ml.:)paid

Dealing method:
Postage (RM7 additional charges)
COD (Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, Sepang, Nilai, Bandar Baru Bangi, Bukit Jalil & Alamanda Putrajaya only)

Contact method/details:
Pls PM me or email [email protected] for further details.

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

janggut_X

CG Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
barang baik ni..rege ni dah fix ker?

darthspoket

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Testimony from one of the customer, extracted from her email to me dated 21st April 2008;

"Salam En. Suhaimi,

Would like to order another bottle. Courier to same address. I've transferred RMXX to your maybank acc a few minutes ago.

Alhamdulillah manage to see the improvement after 1 week she takes the oil. 2 days ago she told us that she's actually at the backyard of the house for 'bakar sampah' which she was not able to do it since she is been diagnosed with gout a few months back. She said, she feels her legs are much 'lighter' eventhough the pain is still there. I'll pray hard for her recovery..

FYI, she took the oil without honey (just with the plain warm water) since her blood pressure rises when she took honey for the first few days...luckily she can withstand the taste of the oil.

Please notify me once you courier the package ok."

"En. suhaimi,

Thanks. will let you know upon receive.

Lupa nak share one thing. At the beginning of the usage, the pain became worse and she even complaint that the pain points "moved" from one spot to another. She not even can put her leg down/hang. but by days the pain become lesser and lesser...and she keeps on taking the oil and I can't wait to see the good effect. Just wonder whether your other customers also facing the same condition as hers or not and is it an expected effect? Appreciate if you could feedback."

p/s: She bought this blackseed for her mother who's been suffering from gout.

Sponsored Post