To Sell wts]Dari A Cup to B/C/D CUP?bukan mimpi jadi kan ia nyata 100% selamat

CG Sponsors

joey2383

Fun Poster
Reaction score
tak perlu bermimpi lagi dari size A cup ke B ,C,D cup senang sahaja hanya perlu sapu bust lift lelan vital mimpi menjadi kenyataan ...
jangan teragak agak cepat

promosi rm 85.00 percuma penghantaran pos express

DO you EVER DREAM FROM A CUP TO B/C/D CUP ?WITHOUT ANY SURGERY OR EATING THOSE PILLS WITH A RISK?NOW WITH What Is Pueraria herbs you no need to worry ...is 100% original and safe and no imitation no need to be just dream ,IS ORIGINAL NOT IMITATION smile.gif

PAIN,NO SURGERY,STEP ARE EASY[/b]

Can You Relate to Any of These Statements..?

"I Want Bigger Breasts and To Be Confident With My Figure.."

"I Want To Go to the Beach But I'm Embarrassed of My Sagging Breasts.."

"I Want to Look and Feel Sexier But I am Conscious of My Small Breasts.."

"I Want My Breasts to Be Fuller Again, the Same As They Were Before I gave birth.."

"I Want to Know How to Prevent My Breasts From Sagging Due to Ageing.."

If, any of the above statements sound familliar and you want to Increase your breast size or uplift and restore sagging breast naturally with no surgical intervention, then Bust Lift Serum is the most important
Natural Breast Enhancement
Program that you will come across! Now there is every reason why You should Look and feel great..you deserve it!

What Is Pueraria Mirifica?

“ What Is Pueraria Mirifica?

“ Pueraria Mirifica ” is a native herbal plant found in deep forests of the northern region of Thailand. It has been well known to local people for many years due to its distinguished properties and efficacy as well as regarded as the national identity of traditional medicine. Researchers and academics have applied the wisdom and knowledge of old people to reveal its miracle while many state universities have included kwao krua studies in their master degree courses. According to its classification, there are 4 varieties of kwao krua that are beneficial and can be used for medicinal, food supplementary and cosmetic purpose namely White Kwao Krua (Pueraria mirifica), Red Kwao Krua ( Butea superba ), Black Kwao Krua and Dull Grey Kwao Krua.

After Many years of research from Dr. Wichai Cherdshewasart, The studies indicated that Pueraria Mirifica shows estrogenic and rejuvenate effects to the female body especially at the breast, hip, facial skin, body skin, hair and vaginal epithelium. Thus elevate the appearance of the female secondary sexual characteristics and also the skin beauty.

Tuber flowers and leafs of Pueraria mirifica (White Kwao Krua)

Price: 1 for RM85.00

bust lift serum

Bust Lift SerumCode: 98920 20g
Bust Lift Serum

- Lifts Breasts Up to 3cm on the 1st Application
- Instant Firming that Lasts up to 12 hours
Proprietary blend of Pueraria, Dang Gui, Ginseng and Mate
Tightens and firms up sagging breasts
Helps rebuild collagen and elastin to restore youthful, lifted contour
Improves the tone and texture of breast skin
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(98920).Experience amazing firming and lifting results with this ampoule !!

PRICE :1 TUBE IS RM 85.00

* Terms and conditions apply

Trial AmpouleCode: 98920A 2g
Attached Image
PRICE:RM 15.00 ONLY ( CAN APPLIED IN ONE BREAST ONLY)

Advanced Rapid Delivery SystemThe plant extracts are reduced to 15-60nm in size and delivered into skin in as fast as 1 second with an exclusive Rapid Delivery System.Breasts are lifted and significantly firmer on the 1st application.
1. Use after shower.Stand in front of a mirror and choose one side of your breast for application, preferably the side of your breast that appears to be lower. Apply serum evenly onto chosen breast area.
2. Position hands at the outer circumference of your breast.
3. Cup breast firmly with both hands and gently massage upwards all the way to your neckline. Gently release breast. Repeat at least 10 times or until the serum is completely absorbed.
4. Feel the immediate firming effect and see for yourself how your breast is lifted for a more youthful,attractive contour.

Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Package includes:

Dealing method:pOSTAGE EXPRESS/LAJU/REGISTER

Location of seller:kl

Contact method/details:REPLY TO MY THREAD/PM/[email protected] OR SMS ME 0123757185

SUCESSFUL BUYER
1)TERESA-ALIBABA CUSTOMER-1PCS BUST SERUM,1PINKY LIPS-LG109723785MY
2)lucy teng-alibaba customer-1pcs bust serum-3pcs ginger cream-ed927677735my
3)lucy teng-alibaba customer restock again 2pcs bust serum,3pcs ginger cream-ld104157369my

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Is L'élan Vital Bust LIFT Serum safe for use?
A. Yes. L'élan Vital Bust LIFT Serum is made from 100% natural ingredients and is purified to ensure it does not contain any chemical contaminants and heavy metal residue. In fact, the main ingredient of the serum (Pueraria Mirifica extract) has a long history as a rejuvenative herb consumed to promote youthfulness.

Q. How do I use L'élan Vital Bust LIFT Serum?
A. The application is simple and takes only a few minutes. Use the serum twice a day, morning and night, for 2 months to achieve maximum results (each application requires only 2-3 drops on each breast so a 2 -month treatment takes only 4 bottles). Thereafter to maintain results, use once every two days (1 bottle can last up to 2 months).

Q How long will it take to see results?
A. The lifting effect is immediate - upon the 1st application! Maximum enhancement and enlargement of the breast size can be observed within 2 months of daily use.

Q. I achieved my desired breast size after just 2 weeks of use and do not want my breast size to enlarge further. What should I do now?
A. Continue using the serum once every two days to maintain the results. This serum will keep breasts youthful and prevent sagging.

Q. I followed the 2-month treatment and am satisfied with the results. However, I stopped using the serum for several weeks. Will my breasts go back to its original condition?
A. Do not worry, the results obtained will not dissipate completely. However, breast firmness may gradually decrease when you stop using the serum. Using the serum once every two days helps maintain results and also prevents sagging.

Q. I am already happy with my breast size and appearance. What can L'élan Vital Bust Serum do for me?
A. This serum will help maintain a full and firm bustline as well as prevent sagging. You may use the serum once every two days to maintain youthful looking breasts.

Testimonials From Satisfied Users
LATEST TESTIMONIAL
BEING A GORGEOUS ATTRACTIVE MOTHER NO LONGER JUST A DREAM!AFTER USING LELAN VITAL BUST LIFT SERUM MY BUST REGAINED IT'S PRE PREGNANCY LIFTED FORM AND FIRM FULLNESS !IM MORE CONFIDENT NOW!-MADAM ALISA HENG MOTHER OF 2 KL
Attached Image

"I lost my youthful figure after breast-feeding my only child. But after 3 weeks of using L'élan Vital Bust Serum, my husband really noticed a huge difference - along with the lift, they’re even fuller and firmer than when I was in my twenties!"

Catherine Lim, Therapist, 43

"Just as promised, my breasts became perkier and my bustline grew more curvaceous and defined by the end of the 3rd week. I had to throw away all my old bras and buy sexier ones because my bra size went up 1 cup size!"

Jeeva Pathma, Financial Planner, 36

"Having D cup breasts, they sagged quite badly with age. Although skeptical, I tried L'élan Vital Bust Serum, and was amazed with the immediate lift! After completing the 2-month treatment, measurements showed a lift of 2.5cm!"

Mdm Lam, Housewife, 65

GUIDE TO MASSAGE BREAST USING SERUM
click here to see video to massage breast use serum

Terms & Conditions

➜ Serious buyers only.
➜ Prices quoted are fixed and final. No negotiation, please.
➜ No Returns/ refunds/ exchange.
➜ No Cancellation/ change of item will be allowed once order is confirmed.
➜ I reserve the right to cancel any order(s) if it is out of stock. In this case, buyers can choose to order other item(s) which is available OR to be refunded.
➜ I am NOT responsible for any loss/damaged goods during shipment of the item(s).
➜ FULL payment to be paid before items are posted.
➜ Please order at your own risk and interpretatio.For those who are not willing to wait, please do not place any order.
➜ T&C might be updated without prior notice.
➜ Only place your order if you accept the above T&C.
Terms & conditions apply.]
Code:
This post has been edited by joey2383: Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM

Go to the top of the page
+

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

joey2383

Fun Poster
Reaction score
SUCESSFUL BUYER
1)TERESA-ALIBABA CUSTOMER-1PCS BUST SERUM,1PINKY LIPS-LG109723785MY
2)lucy teng-alibaba customer-1pcs bust serum-3pcs ginger cream-ed927677735my
3)lucy teng-alibaba customer restock again 2pcs bust serum,3pcs ginger cream-ld104157369my

Sponsored Post