BTC USD 37,895.3 Gold USD 1,799.20
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

<WTO>-Fuel Additive USA: Agen daerah kini dibuka..Consignment(RM0.00 modal)

PopIsDead

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Salam..

Aku saya ingin menjemput individu2 yang berminat untuk memasarkan produk " fuel additive " yg diperbuat di USA di daerah anda.

Untuk makluman..
kini perbincangan sudah memasuki fasa terakhir dengan pembekal sebelom shipment pertama dibuat ke Malaysia.
Perbincangan dengan supplier kini berkisar kepada MOQ.

Tujuan thread ini dibuka ialah untuk menjemput sesiapa yang berminat untuk meninggalkan contact details.

Offer Terhad untuk agent pertama yg memohon disetiap negeri:
Modal = RM0.00 ( consignment bill to bill )
Keperluan:
1) Proposal bagaimana anda akan membuat memasarkan produk
2) Salinan KP
3) No kenderaan yg didaftarkan atas nama anda

Pemohon yang layak akan hubungi!

sedikit info ttg produk:
Home of (XXX) Performance Products Fuel Additives and More...

The (XXX) Performance Products line of fuel additives has been scientifically engineered to Save you Money, Increase Performance, and Drastically Reduce Emissions.

At (XXX) we offer a full range of fuel additives that will make any internal combustion engine operate more efficiently. For the end user/operator the saves money on fuel costs and for the retailer it increases sales volumes and provides for higher profits.

At (XXX) we are so confident in all of our fuel additives that if you use them properly, we Guarantee a 10% fuel savings whether they are used on diesel, bio-diesel, gasoline, ethanol, or mixed 2 stroke engines, or we will refund your purchase price.
Our (XXX)Fuel Additives Product Line Include:

FPE - use of FPE gasoline additive on all gasoline engines at the rate of 1 oz per 25 gallons of gasoline or E-85 Ethanol (Flex-Fuel) will provide a more complete combustion resulting in improved fuel mileage and better engine performance.

Octane Booster - 2 ounces of this octane booster is all you need to treat up to 25 gallons of gasoline, watch your vehicle's power increase from the additional octane boost, your engine will run smoother, quieter and gain horsepower, you will notice the increased power and acceleration with the first treatment.

For your peace of mind all of our fuel additives are registered with the U.S. EPA and are jointly certified by the U.S.and Canadian Departments of Defense.

*** Nama pengeluar dan jenama(XXX) tidak dapat didedahkan buat masa ini!

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

PopIsDead

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Toyota testimonial

* Toyota Corolla 1999 - Mileage up by more than 10%; performance increase noted. Report from Manila, Philippines.
* Toyota Highlander 2003 - Mileage up between 10% - 15% (Dec - 2005)
* Toyota Prius - "Pretty hard to believe that only 2-3 oz. of XXX All-In-One Complete Fuel Treatment could have such a dramatic effect, but my mileage on my Prius went from 43 mpg to over 54 mpg, on the same tank of gas!" (Arlene K. December 21, 2005)
* "Still getting about 15-20% improvement in my Prius Mileage w/XXX All-In-One Complete Fuel Treatment" (AK Jan 6, 2006)
* "Great results in my Prius which is currently in the Tour de Sol Rally. Will post data next week." (AK Jan 13, 2006)
* "Still haven’t finished the XXX All-In-One Complete Fuel Treatment Dyno testing, but it still is helping my Prius and suburban, about 10% on average." (AK January 7)
* "Suspended the testing as I have been loaning my car out to different people – too hard to collect data. Still planning to do some Dyno testing when I get some Free time." (AK Jan. 30, 2005)
* Toyota Tercel 1985 1425cc - mileage is better. (January 7, 2005)
* Toyota Tundra 2000 – Blue Silver's initial findings from adding 4.5oz / 21 gallon ratio: increased power, better idle, no drip from tailpipe. (Dec 27, 2005)

PopIsDead

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Mercedes testimonials

* Long-term Use of XXX All-In-One Complete Fuel Treatment in Mercedes Sable V6 - General increase in mileage with addition of 4 oz per 10 gallons. Test reports of XXX All-In-One Complete Fuel Treatment effect on fuel-line components. (by Paul Samek)
* My 83 Mercedes 300td wagon runs on used cooking oil. I added XXX All-In-One Complete Fuel Treatment, and I can see a difference. -- James, in Boise, Idaho (Dec. 14, 2005)

PopIsDead

Active+ Member
Reaction score
FAQ

Q: What is your Complete Combution Technology (CCT)?

A: CCT is a bulk fuel additive that blends with regular grade gasoline, diesel, marine or jet fuels to enhance fuel mileage, reduce hydrocarbon emissions and increase vehicle performance. It is a combustion enhancer which means that it helps create a more complete burn of the fuel you use.
Q: How do I get CCT into the fuel tank?

A: It is recommended that XXX products formulated with CCT be poured directly into the fuel tank when refueling per individual product instructions.
Q: How are XXX products different from typical additive products on the market?

A: XXX products differ from traditional additives du to their propensity to create a more complete combustion as opposed to just cleaning carbon deposits or fuel injectors. They cost less and are more convenient as the amount necessary is not as great as the competitors. About 90% of the typical additive is formulated with special carrier fluids and 10% or less is the active ingredient. All XXX products are formulated with CCT and are formulated with all active ingredients; they are also much more environmentally friendly.
Q: What benefit can I expect from using your products?

A: A major benefit, and of primary importance to most customers, is the immediate increase in power and fuel economy due to the increase in octane. The typical octane improvement is in the range of 1 to 3 numbers, but this of course depends on the fuel used. Some people report immediate improvement in performance. Others comment on improved fuel economy. CCT also replaces lead protection, removes combustion chamber deposits and reduces smoke. It is important to note that the results will vary, depending on a number of factors, including the condition of the car, the quality of fuel, driving conditions, etc.
Q: How often should I use your products in my car?

A: For optimal benefit, CCT should be used with every fill-up. This will ensure that carbon deposit formation, water build-up due to condensation not occur, while it will increase the octane quality of your fuel which provides power, reduce smoke and exhaust emissions and keep your engine running smooth and clean.

Q: If I do not fill the tank completely full, is it still safe to add product? Will XXX products still work?
A: Your fuel tank does not have to be completely full, since our products are all formulated with CCT and all natural aromatic hydrocarbons, the dosage does not have to be exact. All of our products will blend in a small amount of fuel with no harm done to your engine or mechanical components.
Q: I have a vintage car (1954 Chevrolet ) that requires leaded gasoline. If I add products formulated with CCT with every fill-up, do I still need to use a liquid lead substitute?

A: No. our products completely replace the typical lead substitute that you would purchase to add at each fill-up. By the way, antique/vintage car owners are some of our most loyal customers, because products formulated with CCT increase octane level as well as the protection of lead.
They love this product!

Q: What is the shelf life of XXX products?

A: XXX products can be safely stored for up to 3 years.
Q: Are any special storage conditions required for XXX products?

A: Some of our customers store unused product in the locked glove box or trunk of the car. External temperatures will not have any effect on the shelf life, and our products will not deteriorate in cold or warm conditions.
Q: Does usage of XXX products reduce exhaust emissions, and if so, do you guarantee that my 1994 Mercedes will pass the California emissions test if I use it?

A: Yes, all of our products reduce exhaust emissions in most cars, but the reduction levels depend on the condition of the car to begin with and the fuel used. Many customers use our prior to getting a smog test, and we have very strong test data to support the claim of reduced emissions, however, we do not guarantee your car will pass the test. There are many factors that can influence the outcome.
Q: Are XXX products safe for catalytic converters?

A: Yes. They are 100% compatible with all automotive components, including catalytic converters and oxygen sensors since they are all made of natural occurring aromatic hydrocarbons.
Q: Can I use your products for my motorcycle?

A: Yes. Use only 1/2 ounce per tank of regular gasoline.
Q: Can your products be used for other types of gas-powdered engines?

A: Absolutely! For smaller capacity gas tanks, like chainsaws, lawnmowers and weed-eaters, we recommend 1/2 ounce per tank of fuel.
A: All of our products are manufactured to a strict set of standards, however some product color may possibly vary from batch to batch due to changing colors in raw materials, the product may darken from exposure to direct sunlight. Color variations will not affect product performance in any way.

PopIsDead

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Honda testimonials

* Honda Accord Wagon 1996 - Bill reports 22% increase in mileage with 3.5 oz XXX All-In-One Complete Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons; smoother performance
* Honda Accord Sedan 1992 - Currently testing on 160,000 miles, fresh oil change, 2 oz in 12 gallons, 320 miles on a normal tank
* Honda Civic Hatchback 1991 - Paul from Saint Louis Obispo reports substantial mileage and performance improvements in his Civic, using 1 oz XXX All-In-One Complete Fuel Treatment / 10 gallons gasoline. (November 12, 2005)
* Honda del Sol 1994Si - Sam reports a 20% increase in mileage with 2 oz XXX All-In-One Complete Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons; slight increase in performance to. I travel 150 miles a day to and from work. I definitely have enjoyed this decrease in gas spending. (Nov. 9 2005)
* Honda Odyssey 2000 - Peter reports improved mileage and performance. (Nov. 30, 2005)
* Honda Pilot 2004 - AWD 3.5 v-6. Preliminary report from just miles since adding XXX All-In-One Complete Fuel Treatment; reports mileage going from 20 to 25 mpg with mixture of 3 oz per 10 gallons of fuel; significant increase in horsepower.

PopIsDead

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Isuzu testimonial

* 1997 Isuzu Rodeo - Dr. Paul reports increase in mileage, engine runs quieter

gooddjinn

Reaction score
stuff ni pasang kat mane..?

:D :D :D

iwak

Super Active Member
Reaction score