BTC USD 51,153.5 Gold USD 1,839.07
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Wanted Working with Celcom BeBoZz?? (Below posters are paid poster to promote keyword)

Sponsored Post

kelabsendu

Freshie
Reaction score
Yes it is something like that. Join and become their partner to promote and sell Celcom's product & services.
Did you joined or interested to join ? Or having any friend who joined ?
oo I see. im in worst financial ever rn.. thinking of doing something that can help my family.

Last edited:

human5good

Freshie
Reaction score
interesting but how to register? i need to do this to earn pocket money for my study.
Good to earn some pocket money while studying cause you will be having more free time than those who worked 9 to 5
Btw are you 18 years old and above cause you will need to be 18 years old and above to be eligible

human5good

Freshie
Reaction score

samuelinyap

Freshie
Reaction score
do we need to pay registration fee?

Sure, it is to become Celcom sales agent for prepaid & postpaid products
Basically is selling their packages - Below is the link for more details

https://www.celcom.com.my/support/faq/general#support-general-apps-bebozz-by-celcom

Wanna join together ?
As seen from the website there is a registration fee more to a startup fee from RM120
For me the fee is still acceptable can go for a try

zenitsu44

Freshie
Reaction score
As seen from the website there is a registration fee more to a startup fee from RM120
For me the fee is still acceptable can go for a try
oo..abit pricey la I think. but for those who can save up money can la. i hope all ages are eligible for this especially students who are need extra money to study.

Last edited:

zenitsu44

Freshie
Reaction score
Good to earn some pocket money while studying cause you will be having more free time than those who worked 9 to 5
Btw are you 18 years old and above cause you will need to be 18 years old and above to be eligible
yupp

Last edited:

human5good

Freshie
Reaction score

oo..abit pricey la I think. but for those who can save up money can la. i hope all ages are eligible for this especially students who are need extra money to study.

Nice so basically you are eligible for it and also you are good to go with the start up fee so basically you can just join it
Btw do read and refer to their FAQs for more information
https://www.celcom.com.my/support/faq/general#support-general-apps-bebozz-by-celcom

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors